SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torchlight 2 Gameplay by Sym

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Torchlight 2 Gameplay by Sym Empty Torchlight 2 Gameplay by Sym 2012-10-06, 01:37

16 minutes of Act 2 gameplay- Gameplay starts at 2 minute mark

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zZPiBi6LD98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ill be updating my channel all the time from now on

Let me know how you like this one

Ante

Ante

oh god the infamous shift-tab fumble @ 12:33

good video. action's a little sparse due to being in the overworld, and i think i spent the most time ... ing at your precariously low health, but it kept me entertained while i ate! however, it seems you auto-attacked most of the time? i didn't see much skill activation. i'm not sure how the berserker works though so eh.

my only real suggestion is cut any initial downtime and record in dungeons/hectic areas if possible. more action!

Yea I agree. Ill do a dungeon tomorrow.

As far as the auto attack....Im on normal right now and cant auto attack most basic enemies. When champions and bosses get involved its a totally different story.

Also mobs.....you can see the skill activation quite a bit in the video actually. So far with the Beserker, you don't start unlocking the really good stuff till level 30 or so.

Whats funny is you can see the infamous frame dips in that video big time.

This was mostly a trial run. Ill do another one either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback

Also the first part of the video where I just stood there.....I went to grab a beer and I over estimated the cut scene time lmao

Ante

Ante

yeah i see the skill activation now, whoops. little tired and not paying close enough attention i guess, ha!

i'll def give your next one a watch

Well it is what 3 AM in New York right now haha

This game leads well to videos

Its a great game to watch in short chunks( even though I'm already at 24 hours according to Steam and haven't got to Act 3.)

Im thinking of adding some commentary to my videos soon.

Im not trying to be TB here, but it does seem like a super fun hobby to do what he does.

I think Im gonna start putting out more videos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum