New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess you get what you pay for with free shipping

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

fuckin shit, it's been 3 days now and amazon still says "shipping soon" on the psp and memory card and final fantasy games I ordered

>___> but shipping to get electronics soon costs out the ass, 1 day shipping was over 40 dollars,and I didn't even bother lookin at the rest too much, they were still pretty high

StormEye

StormEye

I used to have the amazon prime membership, while I was in US of course, and the free two day shipping was actually great. It was an 1 year (or more if you choose to, iirc) membership with $70 or so, and you got 2 day shipping for free, which was not bad (sometimes free 1 day shipping iirc). I ordered quite a lot of stuff from amazon, and a LOT of stuff applied for prime membership (even TVs and bigger items, I actually bought TV from amazon with 2 day free shipping). If you are planning to use amazon a lot, then you might want to consider it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

thx, I'll probably get it....it would pay for itself pretty quickly, it has it's video service kinda like netflix I heard ( but lacking I also heard)

bleh, the psp isn't estimated to come until NEXT Tues-Friday -___-

StormEye

StormEye

Just look around amazon, and check for this logo next to or below the item name.

I guess you get what you pay for with free shipping Amazon-prime-150x150

If its got that icon, then its eligible for prime membership 2 day free shipping. So, if a lot of items you are or are going to be interested, then its probably worth the money.

I basically made money off of shipping fees after 4~5 shipping (though they were all big items).

chunckylover53

I recently got prime, good stuff.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

do you know if you can outright upgrade to prime just using giftcards or do you have to use a credit card?

I was disappointed to see that you HAVE to have a credit card on file to buy download codes, for example I was going to get a 3 month XBL Gold code emailed to me,but,it just takes me to a credit card info screen =/

chunckylover53

Most likely will need a debit/credit card.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hmmmmmmm......time to scour the stores for a prepaid debit card >:3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum