You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza Horizon Demo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza Horizon Demo Empty Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 18:06

Chewy

Chewy

Anyone else play it?

I'd say things are looking pretty good. Can't say I like the presentation but all 3 cars you drive all have a distinct feel to them which is nice. A good combination of arcade and simulation physics.

Still debating whether I want to pre-order or not. All of the bonus cars are actually good cars which sucks...ridiculous that they're holding out the 458 Italia like that...

But I think I might wait for reviews and what not. I'd like to see how the upgrades and stuff work, and how different all of the similarly classed cars really are.

2Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 18:22

chunckylover53

I like it but it's not Forza at all, i understand it's going for a different feel but it seems like it's targeted at a younger crowd. I might get it eventually but not day one for sure.

3Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 18:26

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll probably pick it up whenever it's like 20 bucks.....I never even got Forza 4 yet, I want to, but my backlog has so many games in it, I might not ever finish

4Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 19:27

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:I like it but it's not Forza at all, i understand it's going for a different feel but it seems like it's targeted at a younger crowd. I might get it eventually but not day one for sure.

Yeah like I said I don't dig the presentation. The driving itself feels forza-like though. I'd really like to see some more interesting to drive cars. The mustang was fun but the main car they have you roaming in is boring as shit.

5Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 20:16

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So is this basically PGR, just not as cool?

6Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 20:34

Chewy

Chewy

I mean it's kind of like a closed circuit inner city racing game, yeah.

Only difference is that you're in Colorado, it's open world, the physics are a bit more realistic, cars are upgrade-able, and some lady keeps telling you what to do and doesn't shut up.

Also you race a plane in it.

7Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-14, 22:37

I wish they would port this to PC so I can play it

8Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-15, 13:28

Chewy

Chewy

That would be cool. There's really no racing series I like more than Forza. The feel of it is just better than any other racing game IMO.

9Forza Horizon Demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon Demo 2012-10-15, 18:09

I dont have an XBOX anymore so I couldnt play it if I wanted too..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum