JrTapia1991
Chewy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

Some info and screenshots Glitchwerks posted on GFAQs:

Glitchwerks wrote:
http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/content/318-forza-horizon-new-batch-screenshots.html

http://www.forzaplanet.net/more-forza-horizon-details-gas-stations-dynamic-daynight-cycles-desert-heat/

Forza Motorsport 4 physics optimized for off-road.
65 terrain types ranging from mud and gravel to grass and asphalt.
Will feature a dynamic day/night cycle.
Takes place in Colorado.
Will contain gas stations, paint shops, car dealerships, and of course, racing events.

Forza Horizon is looking amazing. USVsO

Forza Horizon is looking amazing. RL2AQ

Forza Horizon is looking amazing. Pd1Pu

Forza Horizon is looking amazing. MBGYn

I was iffy about it at first, but dayom. I'm sold.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

so this is like their take on burnout paradise or something? ;0

chunckylover53

I am interested, this should be the open world racer TDU2 failed to be. Though i have to admit Forza has been boring me lately, i play one race and then i am totally out of it.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I can't remember, Forza is only available on 360 correct? Such a shame if it is, I'd really like to see what they could do with the resources a PC has to offer.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah it's an exclusive.

This is being made by a totally different development team too, so who knows how it's gonna turn out. Certainly looks pretty though.

We should be hearing more info about it at E3 tomorrow.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I always wanted to try out that Test Drive Unlimited 2...just seems like yesterday when it came out and it's been over a year....was supposed to be this cool open world racer with social aspects like blackjack and poker lol but I heard it died pretty quick....checked the gfaqs board couple weeks back and there was supposedly one last dlc coming out for it,that was supposed to be free and been out months before........only to turn out it was paid lol that was a buzzkill to some people there

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i just want Lego Racers 3... that shit would be DOPE.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Lego Racers was badass on N64 Razz

Chewy

Chewy

A new Lego Racers would be nice, but I'd prefer another Lego Island.

JrTapia1991 wrote:I always wanted to try out that Test Drive Unlimited 2...just seems like yesterday when it came out and it's been over a year....was supposed to be this cool open world racer with social aspects like blackjack and poker lol but I heard it died pretty quick....checked the gfaqs board couple weeks back and there was supposedly one last dlc coming out for it,that was supposed to be free and been out months before........only to turn out it was paid lol that was a buzzkill to some people there

Criterion did the same thing with Burnout Paradise. They kept hyping up this free DLC island, and then at one point they just turned around and said that it wasn't going to be free anymore.

I never got around to playing any of the TDU games, the concept sounded awesome but TDU2 seemed to turn out bad from what I've heard.

This game does look good. I haven't played the current Forza yet since my 360 is broke.

chunckylover53

JrTapia1991 wrote:I always wanted to try out that Test Drive Unlimited 2...just seems like yesterday when it came out and it's been over a year....was supposed to be this cool open world racer with social aspects like blackjack and poker lol but I heard it died pretty quick....checked the gfaqs board couple weeks back and there was supposedly one last dlc coming out for it,that was supposed to be free and been out months before........only to turn out it was paid lol that was a buzzkill to some people there

Don't even bother with it, glitchy mess is all it is really, they did too much of the social crap and didn't focus on the game its self.

TDU1 is great though, they don't overplay the social aspect and have a good selection of cars ,it doesn't handle like forza or NFS it's more like a mix of the two.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Chewy wrote:A new Lego Racers would be nice, but I'd prefer another Lego Island.

how about both? Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

Well you see if they made the next Lego Island good enough, racing would just be a part of it. Two birds with one stone!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

aw yiss.

i wish Lego Racers 2 worked on my PC, but alas my childhood must remain in my childhood. along with Rock Raiders... that game was brilliant Sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never played Lego Racers 2 Razz just the 1st one

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

2 was pretty awesome. you had a ton of car customisation and there were a lot of lego sets featured in the different race worlds (Dino Island, Mars, Arctic, Rocket Racer, Lego City)

Chewy

Chewy

E3 Trailer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xy8JA4pqrI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Article covering E3 stuff:
http://www.windingroad.com/articles/news/gamer-turn-10-unveils-forza-horizons-at-e3/

Authentic Forza DNA

The absolute best physics in any driving game available today. Setting the standard for online play. Unmatched graphical beauty. The open-road thrills of Forza Horizon are bolstered by the same DNA that has gone into every Forza Motorsport game. Developers Playground Games have worked to infuse Horizon with unrivaled innovation, while keeping and improving upon the same heralded Forza features you know and love.

From the moment you pick up a controller in Forza Horizon, you will feel right at home. Right away you’ll feel, see, and hear that legendary Forza DNA in every aspect of the game. Cars feel alive as you push them through the corners. Engines snort and roar and growl and purr; tires squeal and scream at the limit of grip—this is a feast of automotive audio delights that’s just as noteworthy as Forza Horizon’s epic musical soundtrack. And, hands down, Horizon features the most accurately modeled, beautifully lit cars you'll find anywhere; all travelling through a gorgeous automotive paradise full of stunning diversity and awe-inspiring scenery. These are roads that need to be driven to be believed.
^I like that part, looks like at the very least they aren't shying away from good driving physics.

Also I noticed all cars in traffic are real cars rather than generic cars. Pretty cool.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Looks very nice indeed.

chunckylover53

Hmm definitely interested.

Chewy

Chewy

Another vid:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-forza-horizon/731762

From what they've been saying, the physics are going to be just like, if not identical, to Forza 4's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum