chunckylover53
Ron Swanson
Chewy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/662534-forza-horizon/articles.html

Dayom girl. I think I'll be buying this one.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I can't get into driving games anymore. At one point I loved Gran Turismo, but I guess I have lost that.

chunckylover53

I am tempted now.. I have seen a lot of good things, but i really need to just focus on school at the moment >.<

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:I am tempted now.. I have seen a lot of good things, but i really need to just focus on school at the moment >.<

School is for fools, that's why I stopped going to it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have an un-opened copy. I'm actually using it as a coaster for my ice water at the moment...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

use it for a coast for xcom!!!!!! haha

it looks cool, I used to be really into gran turismo, I guess the forza games have so many cars and stuff to do it like overwhelmed me haha

Chewy

Chewy

I just picked up the game today, and I gotta say I'm really liking it so far. Really fun game, just the right amount of arcade injected into the Forza physics for an open world game IMO.

Really nice looking game as well.

Zillah

Zillah

Ive been playing forza 4 lately, I MIGHT pick this up.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I still have so much left to do in 2 and 3.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Forza is an xbox exclusive right?

PC sure has been getting shafted in terms of good racing and combat flight games sadly.

chunckylover53

MEGA MILK wrote:I still have so much left to do in 2 and 3.

It's kinda pointless to play them when 4 is out. They don't really offer anything else except less cars (maybe a few different) and less worked on physics.

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:I still have so much left to do in 2 and 3.

It's kinda pointless to play them when 4 is out. They don't really offer anything else except less cars (maybe a few different) and less worked on physics.

Word. It's not like there's a story or anything. Only reason to play them over Forza 4 is if you like Porsche and don't want to buy the $20 expansion.

I don't think Horizon has Porsche either, I'm wondering if it's gonna come in an expansion. I really wish Porsche didn't sell their souls to the devil...

Artimise Flare wrote:Forza is an xbox exclusive right?

PC sure has been getting shafted in terms of good racing and combat flight games sadly.

Yeah I don't even know of any good racing games for PC. It still looks really good on the 360 though.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I got Forza 2 with all the DLC on a 2nd disc for like 3 bucks a couple months back but never even played it since all the achievements look like wayyyyy too much trouble to get in that game. Wouldn't mind popping in F3 though.

Chewy

Chewy

Anyone who was skeptical and waited: good decision.

Not that it's bad, it's still a great game but...

http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page2

It's gonna be $15 on black friday.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn,I'll get black ops 1 for 15bucks,possibly spec ops the line and MOH warfighter as well.pretty good deals

chunckylover53

XCOM for 25? Horizon for 15?.. I'll bite. I don't really want to run over to walmart on black friday tho so... Will see.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

mine shouldn't be too crazy, if it is,it'll be crazy for the HDTVs,etc...I doubt too many here will be after games

damn,for 15 bucks I'll get Horizon too Very Happy

that's not a bad price for that slim ps3 bundle either >__>

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah not having to deal with Walmart on a black friday in Columbus is worth $45 to me so no regrets here Very Happy

It is an extremely good deal though, it really is a great game.

I'd suggest everyone who hasn't played Max Payne 3 to pick that shit up for $15 as well.

Yea Max Payne 3 is awesome

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's the one I want the most Very Happy awesome for 15 bucks...hell I might get MOH too lol

DONT DO IT

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I could get black ops 1 instead Very Happy

That would probably be the better choice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum