New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got Persona 4 and Digital Devil Saga

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

two highly praised RPGs that I never tried out when they came out........I should be busy for a little while Razz

< has never played Persona before

For shame

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I played like 2 hours of Persona 3 back when it came out due to nothing but praise online Razz .

I'll probably get persona 3 on the psp

man, I saw a vita for 150 today with a 16gb memory card,but....there was no way of telling if it was good,the guy didn't have a game to test it on lol

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Those games are great. Did you also get DDS2? My biggest complaint with those games is that they are split in two for no reason. It takes less than 30 hours to beat either of them.

Also I'd rather get Persona 3 FES over the PSP version because of the cutscenes and being able to walk around the world, but that's just me. It also has The Answer which isn't in the PSP version.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Im up to
Spoiler:
in P4, too lazy to finish it. Amazing game, you'll like it Jr.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Khfan60 wrote:Im up to
Spoiler:
in P4, too lazy to finish it. Amazing game, you'll like it Jr.

I don't understand the persona games at all. Maybe I just need to try P4 Golden when it comes out for the Vita next week.

The videos just look like modern day lame-o-drama Japanese angsty poop. I'm not against anime or Japanese culture-centric games... so long as they look cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum