StormEye
Pariah
menacinglemon
Artimise Flare
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Can't afford Avengers or anything legitimately right now sadly (Still have yet to see act of valor)

I'm bored out of my mind, anything good out there to watch?

Finished Black lagoon ages ago, was thinking of watching soul eater but just went "meh"

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Blade Runner, The 5th Element, Dirty Harry, Predator, (really any 80s Action movie), and Die Hard (any of them) are good and can be found at

letmewatchthis

ch 131

project free tv

zmovie.net

thats all i know

Pariah

Pariah

The World God Only Knows is pretty funny, as to movies:

Equilibrium (dystopian suckfest of epic proportions, the sheer idiocy of the gunfights had me rolling in laughter)

StormEye

StormEye

Have you watched all the Gundam UC episodes?

If you have not, go for that.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Gundam UC?

chunckylover53

unicorn

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Movie25.com Very Happy

Well anime wise, I just finished FLCL and it was pretty good. (it is on netflix)

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Already watch FLCL lol, if you like slice of life anime's I'd say K-ON! is good so is Toradora

Action, Darker than black is an excellent series, so is Puella Magi Mahou Madoka Magica

If you're into guns and don't mind the fan service ish anime's Upotte!! is not too bad so long as you don't take it seriously

Ultimately I like Anime's that have a clear beginning and an end, ones like Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha and DBZ that stretch on into eternity are a major turn off for me really.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Don't waste your time with Act of Valor

Check out The Hurt Locker and Jarhead if you haven't seen them yet

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

WHo hasn't seen the hurt locker or jarhead.... seriously (my buddy can't watch The Hurt Locker, gives him flashbacks (combat medic in Afghan...two tours). But Act of Valor (its actual seals acting soooo) is awesome for when they are doing combat shit

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Seen The hurt locker, great film, haven't seen Jarhead though. Anyone fans of Band of Brothers or The Pacific?

Both I'd say are a absolute must see if you enjoy military films and such. (Yes I know they're a TV series, but they qualify for mini-movies IMO)

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Band of Brothers is about the bond they create with each other through hardship....

Pacific is about the torment and troubles the individuals go through.

Both are excellent

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Artimise Flare wrote:Seen The hurt locker, great film, haven't seen Jarhead though. Anyone fans of Band of Brothers or The Pacific?

Both I'd say are a absolute must see if you enjoy military films and such. (Yes I know they're a TV series, but they qualify for mini-movies IMO)
Band of Brothers is well known on this site, 'm pretty sure. Anyhow i love it either way.

Siren

Siren

watch elfen lied

Ante

Ante

Band of Brothers was amazing, didn't really get into The Pacific though.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

everyone always forgets Generation Kill

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

No, its just everyone has seen it, no need to mention.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Band of Brothers was pretty awesome

Chewy

Chewy

Try the movie Rubber.

It's not an action anime or military movie per se, it's more just about a tire.

I also haven't seen it yet, so I have no idea if it's any good at all. But the preview on Netflix has a rabbit exploding.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

watch the werewolves movie Dog Soldiers from 2002.

I laugh so bad when that dude's guts go everywhere like spaghetti Smile

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I'm not the only one here who's watched K-ON, woop.

Watch Starship Troopers and Top Gun, and then Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse.

You might laugh your dick off.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Starship Troopers are goodies...

Watch Hot Shots for a war/comical movie...starts Charlie Sheen... there are more than one of the movie too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum