Duck
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duck

Duck

nbd

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I once shot down Zillah's Little Bird with a guided shell while he was on my team.

Good times.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

last night on caspian against a team of 2 level 100s in a chopper on caspian I shot a stinger,it went through a bunch of trees (I was over between D and B) and he was waayyyyy over by C going to A I guess. Well he didn't flare or anything and I instantly killed em haha

Zillah

Zillah

MEGA MILK wrote:I once shot down Zillah's Little Bird with a guided shell while he was on my team.

Good times.

youre an asshole... that should get back on live.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Cool. I too had some random glory last night, as I took out a chopper with mortar. Didn't get any kills, but still amusing...

Ante

Ante

Paul Bunyan up in this bitch.

Duck

Duck

I was wrecking shit on armored core. I actually usually get first or second place on those maps compared to being pretty medicore everywhere else. I really like the tank destroyers using motion sensor, coax lmg, and smoke. People get forgetting that i have the coax so I shoot the cannon, and they pop out to hit me with an rpg and get a face full of machine gun.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I would use Reactive/Smoke/TOW for maximum tank rape. Do TDs get a gunner?

Duck

Duck

No, they get the lav bunch of mini machine guns. I like lmg because it kills infantry when they're sitting somewhere that splash damage cant hit. Motion sensor to keep c4 guys away. Both of those save me on a regular basis. Tow is good for beating other tanks but they're not usually a big threat. Reactive would also be good but im useless in tight spaces without a motion sensor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum