menacinglemon
Pariah
MEGA MILK
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 22:04

Will tell you how it is on PC

Suck it EA

2I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 22:08

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

You pirated it, didn't you.

3I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 22:09

Pariah

Pariah

no shit...

4I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 22:34

Of course I did

I normally never do it either. But I want to play the SP campaign, and am not spending money for this rushed trash. Much less at 60$

EA can suck one

5I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 22:39

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

rushed trash really?

It is quite fun actually and I feel it isn't rushed at all...could use more MP maps

Thats like 24 hours of mp gameplay and the sp beat as well

6I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 22:50

It looks like ass from what Ive seen

I have no intention of ever touching the MP ( which I couldnt do anyways due to pirating it )

Just want a short 5 hour romp with big guns

I havent pirated a game in over 5 years until today

7I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:24

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

everything looks like ass to you but XCOM and BL2

8I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:24

menacinglemon wrote:everything looks like ass to you but XCOM and BL2

wut

9I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:27

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/retDcKfg9BQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:28

Pariah

Pariah

+1

11I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:30

Pariah wrote:

+1

Id really like an explanation on this....some solid evidence would be nice.

12I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:41

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I thought pariah would catch that

13I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:48

Uhhhh ok

14I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:52

Pariah

Pariah

menacinglemon wrote:I thought pariah would catch that
there's a reason I've stopped commenting as much on PC game threads. And this is part of it.

Sym, we're commenting how you have your own "flavor of the month" system, in which one game is awesome and everything else sucks. Evidence being (and I'm not going to hunt the topics down, I'm too busy for that tonight) you massive rants about the pure beauty of borderlands 2's PhysX engine, currently you attention is on the wonder of XCOM. I'm not getting into the argument again about this, I'm just explaining the running joke.

15I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:54

Lol ok

You guys need to get off my nuts

16I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:56

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Sym wrote:Lol ok

You guys need to get off my nuts

We'd have to find them first ... geez.

Very Happy

All jokes aside I did play XCOM....I had to stop playing after all my captains were killed...it is now going towards HALO 4. I just can not go through that loss again

17I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:57

Pariah

Pariah

If you're still up for another round of Sym v. Pariah tomorrow, I'll gladly debate this point, but right now Biology calls me.

18I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:58

No Pariah you tire me

Why your drawn to me constantly to argue about shit is just perplexing imo

Why is that?

19I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-05, 23:59

Pariah

Pariah

Because it is very very easy. Also this.

Sym wrote:No Pariah you tire me.

Why you're drawn to me constantly to argue about shit is just perplexing imo.

Why is that?

20I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:01

Pariah wrote:Because it is very very easy. Also this.

Sym wrote:No Pariah you tire me.

Why you're drawn to me constantly to argue about shit is just perplexing imo.

Why is that?

So your just a troll?

21I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:01

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:
So you're just a troll?
Of a sort, yes.

22I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:02

Ok

23I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:35

Duck

Duck

I think any piracy from EA should be more as referred to as "Robin Hooding" or "Stickin it to the Man-ing"

24I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:36

Thats how I felt. I just wanted to play the short SP.

EA has made enough money off me for a lifetime. I dont even plan on really playing the whole thing, I just want to see if its as bad as Ive been hearing.

25I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:38

Duck

Duck

I pirated MW3 and didnt feel bad about it. Mostly cause it kind of sucked and I wouldnt have bought it in any scenario. I felt bad about pirating CiV4 though. Only two games Ive pirated in a long ass time.

26I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 00:40

Yea Im not much of a pirate, but if your going to , make sure you pirate stuff you wouldnt have bought anyways.

27I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 07:15

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ive seen TB's video, i've seen Nerdcubed's video, i have no interest in this game Razz

28I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 17:39

Well Im having trouble cracking the game so I might not play it anyways lol

29I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 20:29

Chewy

Chewy

I haven't "rented" a game since the original Half Life games. Which I still have on Steam, I'm not really sure how that worked out.

I've still borrowed plenty of music from anonymous strangers though, but nowadays I do much more buying than borrowing and have actually spent a good deal of money buying cds that I've already got in my library.

30I "rented" Moh Warfighter Empty Re: I "rented" Moh Warfighter 2012-11-06, 20:56

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I pirate shit all the time. Either to give a thorough test drive and purchase afterwards or just to mess with as I'd never pay for it otherwise.

this goes for software, movies and music. If I'm going to be dropping money on something I like to make sure it's worth it first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum