menacinglemon
Metalzoic
Zillah
Patrick Star
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

chunckylover53

My dad is already jokeing about moveing there.

Pariah

Pariah

I'm reconsidering university of Colorado, Boulder and a few minor WA universities Very Happy

Pariah wrote:I'm reconsidering university of Colorado, Boulder and a few minor WA universities Very Happy

But you dont even smoke

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Sym wrote:
Pariah wrote:I'm reconsidering university of Colorado, Boulder and a few minor WA universities Very Happy

But you dont even smoke
I think i recall in a topic saying he would do it more often if he had the right connects.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never used to,all the propaganda I foolishly believed. Not hard to imagine though considering the area I live in though...

all it took was getting fired and my bitch aunt's and I fired it up one night lol

take it slow if you ever try it,and make sure it's not that fake k2 bullshit >__>

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:

But you dont even smoke

I live in a place where driving 3 miles over the limit is worthy of a 90$ fine. Smoking isn't really an option.

Like I said months ago, I'm completely in sopport of legalized weed, and I plan to try it out in college.

Camel wrote:
Sym wrote:

But you dont even smoke
I think i recall in a topic saying he would do it more often if he had the right connects.

Ah Word

Pariah

Pariah

also, yes, connects are a problem. the only local smoker I trust enough to know he's not a rat lives in Tampa for most of the year.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The more oppressive the community you think their would be more Pot dealing white teenagers

weird

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:The more oppressive the community you think their would be more Pot dealing white teenagers

weird

nope. the kids are about as conservative and right-wing as the adults. there's very few real smokers, mostly just posers and one or two snitches.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

So what your saying is Florida is America's wang but Wisconsin is its gaping vagina

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:So what your saying is Florida is America's wang but Wisconsin is its gaping vagina

pretty much yeah.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's kinda the opposite here,many many many of the adults are uptight conservative (but yet they think it's cool to binge drink and chain smoke cigs) who think it's the end of the world to smoke weed, but pretty much allllllll the kids turned out to be potheads.Many turned into junkies,even some of the parents lol....meth has hit east Texas like a plague,and many other areas too it seems,literally every day in the newspaper here for as long as I can remember,there's been meth busts

Meth is a huge deal in Oregon too

We have the highest use per capita in America in Portland

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

grader wrote:Weed should be legal everywhere.Cigarettes should be illegal everywhere.

word...word.

(once just wasn't enough)

Its funny in Oregon.

Weed is still illegal(medical use is permitted) BUT FUCKING SALVIA is legal!!!!!

WTF kind of logic is that

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Sym wrote:Its funny in Oregon.

Weed is still illegal(medical use is permitted) BUT FUCKING SALVIA is legal!!!!!

WTF kind of logic is that
Well you can't really harm anyone on salvia, unless you take a rip before you go driving or something.

EDIT: Haha similar argument about weed. Both borderline legal/illegal.

Salvia is rather dangerous though

It can fuck your brain up alot like acid can if your in a bad state of mind

And you just cant function on salvia

If somebody ripped a bowl of salvia before driving they deserve what they get.

Chewy

Chewy

Sym wrote:Meth is a huge deal in Oregon too

We have the highest use per capita in America in Portland

I think it can get pretty nasty down in south OH too, in the boonies and shit.

I've only been offered it once myself.

Apparently Hawaii has the highest use of it by a longshot...

Chewy

Chewy

Really I only think Salvia is legal because it's relatively new(well, more the widespread abuse of it). Plus, it's not as common. It's been made illegal in a lot of places.

There are still a lot of legal plants that can fuck you up a lot more than weed though, like datura.

Yes there are places that have more users that Portland

But per capita we take the cake.

I cant remember where I read that now.....figures...

Chewy

Chewy

Sym wrote:Yes there are places that have more users that Portland

But per capita we take the cake.

I cant remember where I read that now.....figures...

Oh I believe you man.

I just looked at some shit with the top 9 states and Hawaii had over 4 times the national average.

We also lead the country in suicides per capita!

Portland Oregon is a happy place!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We have one of the highest teen suicide rates in the western world

Get on our Level Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:We have one of the highest teen suicide rates in the western world

Get on our Level Very Happy

But you're in the east? scratch

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

When people say Western World I usually take it to mean White people Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Korea has no real drug problems (though we do not really use them much, but we sure do export the end products HELLAVA LOT!), but the suicide rate has been #1 or #2 in recent years...

Flippin a*holes taking up high government positions that does not care about the country, but only about themselves...

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:When people say Western World I usually take it to mean White people Very Happy

The politically correct term for that is "Honkeyville".

Pariah

Pariah

Chewy wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:When people say Western World I usually take it to mean White people Very Happy

The politically correct term for that is "Honkeyton".

I always thought Honkeyton sounded more white-bread.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Honkeygrad Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Honkeygrad Very Happy

the proud communist citizens of Honkeygrad, eating proud communist turnips!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Honkeyshire Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Honkeyshire Very Happy

there we eat our second breakfast and smoke honkeyweed.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What?

Not the LoTR

Shire is a common suffix for english towns

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:What?

Not the LoTR

I know, but Shire automatically associated to jolly, portly, hairy-footed people.

Khfan60

Khfan60

grader wrote:Weed should be legal everywhere.Cigarettes should be illegal everywhere.

Would never happen, WAY too many people smoke and are addicted.

Pariah

Pariah

Khfan60 wrote:

Would never happen, WAY too many people smoke and are addicted.

for a second I thought "hold up, too many people are addicted to weed? the fuck is this dude thinking?!"

then I realized we were on the topic of cigarettes...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HydrasBreath wrote:

word...word.

(once just wasn't enough)

I second this.
And I don't hate the smell of it so much as I hate when people have the stink of it on them.

Two different things in my book. This goes for cigarettes too.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:What?

Not the LoTR

well... no. shire is often a suffix for counties not towns. Devon is sometimes called Devonshire (eg Devonshire Cream Teas) but officially it is just called Devon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum