Ante

Ante

See if you can point out the spot where I sneezed IRL. Rolling Eyes Razz

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

that outpost you took was badass with that syringe

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've never actually played a Farcry game, looks pretty good though.

StormEye

StormEye

Ferris wrote:I've never actually played a Farcry game

[PC] ~10 Minutes of Far Cry 3 gameplay by Ante -02MX1280x720x264AACmp4_000360485

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've never played one either,really want this one though.

looks cool,like Skyrim and Red Dead Razz

Game is nothing like SKyrim

Only thing similar is the huge open world.

But Im friggin loving this game. WAYYYY better than 2.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its first person Assassins Creed 3 not Skyrim

Also I once took out an entire outpost with a single bullet I didnt even stab anyone

I love taking the outposts, they are so much fun.

I took one last night by letting a tiger out of a cage, it ate everyone for me. Cool

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I released a bear

GET ON MY LEVEL Very Happy

Although yesterday I did a hunting challenge that involved using a flamethrower on dogs

And that isnt cool at all

I havent done that one yet

But I did a hunting challenge last night where I had to kill a black panther with the bow, and it was a BITCH

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Took me awhile to realize you can use the Knife as well on those bow challenges

And yeah the black panther was a bitch but the Golden Tiger is just as fast and has more health

I killed my first shark last night woot

It was scary, the bastard jumped me

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Only got attacked by a shark once and that was from getting a relic

I knew it was coming too since it was swimming right under the boat I needed to get on

You know whats hilarious?

Hunting pig and deer with a PKM

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I never got a LMG

They seemed pointless always ran with full stealth weapons like the Bow,Shredder and M14

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

game sounds awesome Razz

I really want it now...but...I'll wait till next month when it's hopefully still bundled with this gpu I want. If not,it should be cheap then,maybe 40 brand new on amazon.

I may get certain games on disc from amazon to save on download time. Steam is MUCH better than xbox in download speed for me,but,disc would still be better.Although there's no space taken up by downloading. Meh Razz

Did you beat the game already?

It just came out in the US yesterday so Im only like 7 hours in

But yea the PKM wrecks shit. Its my go to weapon when stealth fails and the shit hits the fan.

JrTapia1991 wrote:game sounds awesome Razz

I really want it now...but...I'll wait till next month when it's hopefully still bundled with this gpu I want. If not,it should be cheap then,maybe 40 brand new on amazon.

I may get certain games on disc from amazon to save on download time. Steam is MUCH better than xbox in download speed for me,but,disc would still be better.Although there's no space taken up by downloading. Meh Razz

I hardly ever buy boxed games anymore

I have a total of 331 games on Steam, and have 7 boxed games.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Almost done im on the second Island

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you get a suppressed M14?

damn, ill pick this up for christmas fo sho.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Twisted Evil I'll probably either use MP5,M14,or the SVD. So many cool combos. Or I guess a shotgun when shit gets really crazy,or the PKM seems cool

There is a total of 43 weapons, so there is a ton of variety for a SP game.

The gunplay is really good too, although it has COD recoil syndrome.

The story is actually really good, and the villain is nuts. Great game so far.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BHnoR5n8VBc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

at 1:16 you can see it in the upgrade screen,called the MS16,costs 1700

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You get a suppressed 50 cal Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

damnit.

Jesse Cox and NerdCubed did a video on this... now i wants it.

Easily a contender for GOTY for me

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

definately worth it...doing challenges is fun...cant wait for silenced sniper

I just hunted rabid gods with an RPG

Good times

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You mean rabid dogs Very Happy

Ante

Ante

We had to put Thor and Freya down yesterday. They were foaming at the mouth.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Almost 50/50 on Achievements

One SP achievement left and the Co-op campaign left

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i caved.

feels weird buying a physical copy of a PC game, havent done that in a long long time :S

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I know what you mean....I have the physical copies of the first two Stalker games and Penumbra Black Plague,feels weird,probably better than waiting for it to download

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

dat new game smell Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I can finally try out all the mods and stuff for fallout 3 today when my pc parts come in. FOOK I think it's called...supposed to make the game crazy hard,you can even start as the Enclave haha

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

The enemies seem to be mentally challenged and the wall hack syringe is lame, but the game overall looks enticing.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well i played an hour of it on minumum settings at about 30 FPS. should be getting more. tweaking with the settings a little (disable ambient occlusion and post-fx) and would have seen if it had worked but for some reason my saves are not registering. they are still in the game folder (i looked) but i only get the option for 'new game' in the menu.

any ideas? and yes i did undo the settings tweaks to see if they were the reason.

StormEye

StormEye

Sym wrote:WAYYYY better than 2.

2 was horribad...

Constant drive, change to mounted gun, mow down, drive, change to mounted gun, mow down, etc...

StormEye wrote:
Sym wrote:WAYYYY better than 2.

2 was horribad...

Constant drive, change to mounted gun, mow down, drive, change to mounted gun, mow down, etc...

Indeed

Far Cry 1 is still one of my Favorite games

StormEye

StormEye

Eh~

Despite FC1 being great, it had its own share of flaws.

For example, enemies were all performing Simo Häyhä on players.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Looks pretty cool, except I hate how he holds his weapon at the ready all the time.

That just seems really out of place for the situation and the environment. Especially when sliding down the steep hills. It should have special physical animations and sound effects for that other then a "swoosh" sound effect.

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:Looks pretty cool, except I hate how he holds his weapon at the ready all the time.

That just seems really out of place for the situation and the environment. Especially when sliding down the steep hills. It should have special physical animations and sound effects for that other then a "swoosh" sound effect.

if you look closer he holds his gun off to the side and leans back when you slide down hills

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ok... ok... spoiler alert.

Spoiler:

Im 15 hours in

Have only done 10 story missions

I love the extra stuff in this game

Love climbing the towers and taking out pirate camps.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i love the way there are actual patrols. i shot two guys walking along a road, then a few minutes later a car drove past and stopped, the two people in it jumped out and started looking around for the killer.

plus if you travel on the roads you have to sprint into the bushes when a patrol car drives past Razz

My least favorite part of the game is the difficulty.

This game is rather easy. Im even playing on the hardest difficulty

The first 2 hours were hard as hell as I didnt have any ammo for my guns, but once I started crafting the game got pretty damn easy.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, i have the 4-gun holster, 9-slot syringe pack, 48 slot loot rucksack, and 4 guns (Silenced Pistol, Silenced F1 w/ +mags, Silenced M14 w/ scope and an SVD) and since every enemy seems to be using an Assault Rifle at this point, ammo is rarely an issue.

Ante

Ante

It's taking a different route than most games. As you level up and gain more skills/better weapons you actually become more powerful in the game instead of all the enemies scaling up to match you.

Word

I love it, just really my only complaint with the game.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

you love it, but its a complaint...sym you confuse me but yet I understand at the same time...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum