MEGA MILK
Duck
Metalzoic
Ante
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Shit, this game sounds fucking awesome. Reminds me of the punchiness BC2 had.

Look at dem waves

All dem boats...

WHY WHY WHY keep the same voices!! I am SICK and TIRED of them. Everything else, AWESOME!

Agreed

Ante

Ante

there's plenty of new voice acting

why get rid of the old when they can just add new VO on top of it?

I was just hoping for some new voices is all. After 200 hours on BF3 Im kinda sick of those guys lol.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well at least there will be new Chinese voices.

Indeed 

Maybe Storm is one of the voice actors?

Duck

Duck

isnt this just 1 flag ctf?

I was wondering what game type they were playing....

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Duck wrote:isnt this just 1 flag ctf?
No, they are playing Obliteration.

Both teams fight over a bomb that they need to take to a random objective to blow up, then new random objectives appear.

New game mode eh?

Sounds okay

Ill still be playing conquest 75% of the time

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:

Both teams fight over a bomb that they need to take to a random objective to blow up, then new random objectives appear.
This is slightly wring.

Each team has 3 MCOMs they must defend. These MCOMs are not randomized and you can blow any one up at any time. A neutral bomb appears in the middle of the playing field that players must take to the enemy's MCOMs and arm. The first team to blow up all 3 enemy MCOMs, or whoever has the most MCOMs destroyed when the time runs out wins.

Ante wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

This is slightly wring.

Each team has 3 MCOMs they must defend. These MCOMs are not randomized and you can blow any one up at any time. A neutral bomb appears in the middle of the playing field that players must take to the enemy's MCOMs and arm. The first team to blow up all 3 enemy MCOMs, or whoever has the most MCOMs destroyed wins.

Sounds kinda meh to me

Ill stick to CQ and Rush probably mostly unless it really surprises me

Ante

Ante

Honestly it sounds like the mode I'll be playing when I feel like playing rush without being funneled around a map.

Yea I dont play rush much because of that reason

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I really like the idea. More structured than CQ, but still open ended. 

The map would look so much without the tinting, though.

Ante

Ante

agreed, the filters are awful.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I wonder what the point of the triple dot laser is? Just to be more blinding or something?

Duck

Duck

oh that actually sounds pretty creative

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

This is slightly wring.

Each team has 3 MCOMs they must defend. These MCOMs are not randomized and you can blow any one up at any time. A neutral bomb appears in the middle of the playing field that players must take to the enemy's MCOMs and arm. The first team to blow up all 3 enemy MCOMs, or whoever has the most MCOMs destroyed when the time runs out wins.
Ah, What I read on it said it was randomized which would be 100 times better. They really need to add about 10 Flag/Mcom/Bomb areas per map and then have it randomize which 5 will be used during that match.

That right there would add a massive amount more variety to the game and be easy as hell to do.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I agree a random objective game mode would really freshen things up instead of the same thing over and over.

Ante

Ante

Hey, it's still alpha. Shit can change.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:Hey, it's still alpha. Shit can change.
Yeah here's hoping.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Sounds like a Rush Conquest hybrid really.

I'm cool with this.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Sounds like a Rush Conquest hybrid really.

I'm cool with this.
More like rush and capture the flag really. At least in my opinion.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah this looks a lot more tactile than BF3. Do you know if this is alpha footage? Beta footage?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Zillah wrote:Yeah this looks a lot more tactile than BF3. Do you know if this is alpha footage? Beta footage?
It's alpha as far as I know.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

afro afro afro afro  looks cool

Ante

Ante

HydrasBreath wrote:
Zillah wrote:Yeah this looks a lot more tactile than BF3. Do you know if this is alpha footage? Beta footage?
It's alpha as far as I know.
Yeah it's alpha.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

There are random bomb spawn locations...I know I've seen it spawn in at least 3 different locations on what I got to watch of the stream yesterday.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Bama Psycho wrote:There are random bomb spawn locations...I know I've seen it spawn in at least 3 different locations on what I got to watch of the stream yesterday.
Yeah but the places you need to defend are fixed. That's the part I'd like to change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum