We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim Dragonborn DLC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-05, 16:20

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

dat Morrowind music when you explore the wilderness....brought a damn tear to my eyes.

Didn't help that I was in a party w/my friend who we played and got all the secret stuff in Morrowind over the summer of 2008. Ah fun times.... Razz

2Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-05, 17:17

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah I'm fairly impressed so far. Seems like it will be a lot of fun.

3Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 16:14

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

so I'm at the 2nd to last main quest mission in this DLC,it's been pretty decent and there seems like lots of sidequests to do in this one compared to Dawnguard

4Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 16:19

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah I've put a good bit of time into it. I do enjoy Skyrim, but I feel like the one really big problem with it is the lack of equipment. I will never get a new sword, armor, or accessories that will be helpful ever again. For the last 30 hours of gameplay I have had the exact same setup because there is no chance of getting anything else worth using.

5Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 16:20

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

me too,the vast majority of the enemies have shitty iron armor and weapons,and that's about all I ever found in the game too >__>

6Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 16:33

Pariah

Pariah

What is the premise of Dragonborn?

7Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 16:35

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the 1st dragonborn ever from many years ago turned evil and is trying to come back,but he's too weak to right now so he's having the people of the island build him temples to increase his power.Kinda like freddy in the cheesy movie freddy-vs-jason haha.

I'd say it's worth it,good amount of stuff to do in it,it's a big nostalgia throwback for me though with Morrowind

8Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 16:39

Pariah

Pariah

hm...I'm tempted

9Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 17:14

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It got me playing Skyrim again after a 3 month absense

10Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-12, 17:17

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I still have the Hearthfire stuff to do but I doubt that takes long

11Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Empty Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC 2012-12-13, 18:04

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ferris wrote:Yeah I've put a good bit of time into it. I do enjoy Skyrim, but I feel like the one really big problem with it is the lack of equipment. I will never get a new sword, armor, or accessories that will be helpful ever again. For the last 30 hours of gameplay I have had the exact same setup because there is no chance of getting anything else worth using.

Yeah that's always been my gripe with elder scrolls games as well. Not enough variety in the gear. Almost no unique gear or enchantments in skyrim.

I've still been playing the hell out of it. The gear problem is solved on PC with mods though. I don't know if it's just re-skins or what.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum