+5
JrTapia1991
Kenshiro
Ron Swanson
The Adli Corporation
DRGN LRD 1213
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aftermath DLC is the best yet! Empty Aftermath DLC is the best yet! 2012-12-06, 15:12

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ok so it may be a little early for judgement as I have only played scavenger and rush, and not conquest but I love it!

The maps are perfect for rush! The Mcoms are not a 30 minute hike from the spawn, and there are also ALOT of paths that will get you there. Plus their is just a whole lot of dimension to the maps. SO many angles, Balconies, stairs, Busted out walls, just my kinda map! I hate maps that have just a few choke points that get locked down.

I also love the look. The coloring and everything is perfect on the new maps. I know the graphics are the same but the Aftermath maps just Look so much better to me.

I'll try some Conquest tonight but for rush these maps get a A+ from me!

Scavenger mode is ok. It's 1000x better than tank superiority, and better than gun master. Still a novelty thing and I don;t see myself playing a lot of it tho. Honestly if the guns in gun master were random every game I would play it a lot more.

Best DLC yet in my opinion for BF3! Got me back into the game big time!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EL4zu5Zj9Ns?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Scavenger mode does looks fun Smile

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've checked out a few vids on this and it looks ok. Its more about trying to have fun playing BF3 again. So much of it feels like a chore at times, trying to drag my terrible team to victory.

I played a couple rounds of CQ the other day and I was playing TERRIBLE, and yet I still topped my team at 12-15 one round >_>

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

We should squad up and see if you have fun Terry. Tonight! Get your ass on BF3!!!!!!!!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Can't tonight buddy. The GF sis will be in town and taking over my living room/ gaming area.

Saturday I will be able to play, as well as some tomorrow night. so send me a message if you see me around and I will join ya.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Grrr. I have holiday bullshit party to go to Saturday night.

Date night tomorrow night.

LAME!!!!!! Unless she is hot walking around naked then theres no excuse. GF and Wife sisters are pains in the ass! Trust me I know!

Get em some cash and tell them to go out to dinner and stay home for BF3!!!!!!!!

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

On some maps, especially useful the Scavenger types, there are little propane tanks next to doors. You can blow them up to open up paths. A nice touch.

And I like the orange tint better than the blue tint, save for the fact that aiming with choppers is a chore.

And the post quake environments are very detailed, and the maps are fun so far.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Orange tint.... Yes thats it I guess. Definitely better in humble opinion.

I think the post quake look is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Will have to try these tonight when I get home

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's pretty cool

Zillah

Zillah

I was playing BF3 4 hours a day every day until July, then for some reason havent played since. Ive said it before, but Im gonna get back on soon.

chunckylover53

I just can't stand BF3 anymore i don't know what it is haven't played it in months.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been playin it everyday with a couple friends,really makes it fun.I refuse to play it alone with randoms though...lol

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I agree, maps are great. Nitty gritty urban combat done right.

Still wish I had a Mk.14, though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

played a little with dl tonight and I just have to say.... I'm a bad motorcyclist lol. felt a little rusty and still threw down some good rounds

getting aftermath Will get a good hard look by me in the near future

Ante

Ante

i guess i should download this since i have premium

im having so much fun in planetside though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum