The Adli Corporation

https://www.facebook.com/THQDemos?sk=app_395840630491782

keys redeem via Steam.

Duck

Duck

THQ literally giving away games by the handful lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well they are in the shit at the moment, its either try and generate as much good PR and fan favour, or go bankrupt. giving away these games for free/ridiculously cheap is a good way to get new players involved in the franchises and buy possible sequels (if THQ can survive long enough to finish them)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

They better stay around. They need to make Homefront 2!!!!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

scumbag thq....I get the game on steam for sale,then the next day the humble bundle comes for cheap,then this Razz lol

Pariah

Pariah

Lol, THQ is awesome. This is nice, I'm gonna get a few of them.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:They better stay around. They need to make Homefront 2!!!!

hopefully with a better Multiplayer model, splitting the community with the DLC was abad idea considering the damage of the rocky launch.

i would still give a sequel a shot, i had a lot of fun with Homefront multiplayer and met lemon (and kidnapped him from GameFAQs) because of it Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Agreed. THey screwed up with their DLC maps. I stopped playing after the second release. Such a shame. It was a good game tho. Plus it won the Brink Homefront war no doubt!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

they need to scrap single player and not hype it up so much. focus entirely on multiplayer and make it as solid as possible.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

THeir single player had so me good moments. Fighting through the department store while it was on fire was fun. Way too short but it wasn't the worst I've ever played.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i quite liked the redneck mission, sneaking through the compund. although the churchtower was a bitch since you had to know exactly where the enemies were on the bottom floor (to use the GL on them before getting killed) and to be ready for the enemies that jump out of the doorways as you move up Razz

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I did have fun playing Homefront, it had its share of problems. But all in all I spent a good bit of time playing it waiting for BF3 to come out

Grey

Grey

Damn you and your PC master race!

Pariah

Pariah

Grey wrote:Damn you and your PC master race!

If you ever have a pc powerful enough to play and still want it, I'll have a code in reserve.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

also the humble bundle for THQ has 3 more games in it (RF:A DLC, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40k GOTY).

if you already paid over the minimum amount for SR3 ($5.70 i think) then check your unique key page, the keys for these new items will be available at no extra cost Smile

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:also the humble bundle for THQ has 3 more games in it (RF:A DLC, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40k GOTY).

if you already paid over the minimum amount for SR3 ($5.70 i think) then check your unique key page, the keys for these new items will be available at no extra cost Smile

got em already, lol. Smile

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:also the humble bundle for THQ has 3 more games in it (RF:A DLC, Titan Quest and Warhammer 40k GOTY).

got em already, lol. Smile

haha yeah, i had SR£ already but Nerdcubed enjoyed Red Faction and i liked the videos i saw of Metro 2033. i also want to check out 40k at some point, Unit Lost recommend it Smile

Pariah

Pariah

I had none of the games, I've heard that a lot of them were great, and I decided my library could use some expanding.

Titan Quest is pretty alright

Pariah

Pariah

I'll have to play it sometime, it's gonna be on my backlog for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum