Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've found my new favorite class in ME3 multi player.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

N7 Shadow, the ultimate bane to pesky Phantoms, Geth Pyro's and other high profile infantry.

Nothing quite like being able to teleport and assassinate an assassin then swiftly stealing away under the cover of cloaking, or being able to teleport yet again to another high value target.

By far the most fun class I've played in the game next to the N7 Paladin. I can't wait to unlock the N7 slayer under the vanguard tree, oh the fun I could have with that class Very Happy

If bioware makes it so that you can play these classes again in their next installment of the ME series, I just might forgive them for screwing up the ME3 ending.

It's a high risk, high reward class, and it's oh so satisfying Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah she is really easy to use, but pretty effective. Just make sure to put melee enhancing equipment on her because shadow strike is boosted by melee bonuses

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I use her to pick off every thing but bosses.
I just zip a cross the map the whole round picking off the riffraff while my team mates take out the big guys.

I want the a sari huntress though...pissing me off.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Epyk wrote:I use her to pick off every thing but bosses.
I just zip a cross the map the whole round picking off the riffraff while my team mates take out the big guys.

I want the a sari huntress though...pissing me off.

yeah the huntress is great. IF you cloak before dark channel it does TONS of damage. but be forewarned, she doesn't get a weapon damage bonus from cloak like the other infiltrators. She gets power damage

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

oh and once again

Curse you all for playing this game on PC! Mad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I still have it on xbox,I just wind up playing BF3 most of the time lol.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

JR...I am hoping to pick up BF3 again and all its dlc for the xbox...hopefully in the next week or so

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Cool nice lol most of the time I'm stuck with idiot team mates....and still almost win >__>

it's especially bad on rush. I die while the whole team is alive for example....and....in the mere 5 secs it takes to respawn the WHOLE team has been killed....I run in try to disarm it,boom killed 10 on 1 lol

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

haha...blueberries....they will never be awesome

JR you really need the check out BF3 on PC now that you have a rig

Its so much better

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Cool premium edition is 35 bucks I think

I bet metro is crazy lmao

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I wont play fps' on PC ... doesnt feel right. I will play games like Killing Floor, Chivalry, etc though

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I need to tinker with my mouse and stuff if I ever do FPS on pc.....I couldn't hit shit on Far Cry 3 and it took a long time to line up shots

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum