the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty : World at War

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call of Duty : World at War Empty Call of Duty : World at War 2010-11-07, 19:10

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

kick back and listen to some epic music while we remember a cornerstone game to lead us into black ops. my first cod game and first fps game. one of my fav's especially due to zombies. i thought the black cats mission was pretty epic too, and everyone may say the ending was a bit cheesy, but i absolutely loved it. Nazi zombies was the game mode that i can say im a freaking expert at if anything. multiplayer did a damn good job with balance w/out the mp40, but it was just one gun.

Favorite memory: Being the last guy alive on Der Reise on round 36 and winning the round

i can see this topic dieing easily

Erkeric

Erkeric

WaW was pretty good. Wasnt my first call of duty game though. I think I started playing it when 2 came out. And before that I had some medal of honor games for the PS2.

Nazi zombies was pretty fun.

Favorite memory from zombies was on a 4 man game in der reise I did level 29, 30 and half of 31 just about completely solo. What happened was on 28 the 4th guy backed out. on 29 at the beginning of the round we were scattered across the map because the guy holding the zombie from 28 led him over a betty while we were getting ammo. The guy that let the zombie die died at the beginning of the round the 2nd guy went to revive him but died so I did 29 solo. They revived in 30 (no zombie saved) and only had pistols for the round and died again. and I got to 31 before I ran out of ammo lol. Thats where ZK50 got started actually. Its me and a friend of mine and to get in you have to do level 28 solo and so far no one else has done it with us there.

Valukar

My friend got me into the World at War beta when I had never played a Call of Duty game before. Then I got Codwaw when it came out, but then everyone said CoD4 was better so I played that a bunch, and it was better.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

WaW was fun, but jugg/mp40 made me quit for awhile. But I still enjoy time to time.

My zombie memory would be der riese on wave 32. We had run outta ammo, except for wall guns, 1 browning/mg42, and my wonder waffle. We had started teleport hopping from oneside then to another while killing as many before we went. After awhile, my friend Lauren got mauled after going to mainframe. Then my friend zach(someassassin)tried to be a hero and activate electric fence, but was mauled shorty after it was over. Then a few hops later, I acidentally went the wrong way back to the tele porter we had just used, and my friend tried to regroup, but didn't make it. I went to mainframe, got cornered, then eaten. Was very epic.

Or holding out in doctors quartars in shi no Numa to wave 28 from about 11pm to 5 am. It was epic. It lasted so long cause after wave 20, we would make crawlers/hold at window while everyone did the box/multi gun glitch.

I have to say I also have a ton of memories with WaW zombies. The one that stands out the most is when we were on round 33 and everyone on my team had died. All I had was 3 monkeys and points. I was able to win the round by throwing monkeys into the electric gate and win the round. The funny thing is that we died the next round. Man I hope I can get this type of fun in black ops.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum