chunckylover53
Duck
Twitchy
Ante
Epyk MD
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 03:24

Man I suck at this game. Its seriously tedious to me.....

That fucking Tarus Demon is pissing me off.

Doesnt make it any better that you have to re do like 20 minutes worth of content each time you die.....grrrr.

2Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 04:58

If you think he is bad, you should see the next boss. He can fly and breath fire. Anyways he is actually pretty easy if you abuse the fact he cannot hit you if you are between his legs and the power hit from dropping off the ladder.

3Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 09:43

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Capra demon bros. Capra demon.

4Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 10:49

Ante

Ante

yo FUCK the capra demon

5Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 11:14

Twitchy

Twitchy

I beat Capra and Taurus on my first try. Come on bros, step up your game. Actually, I beat every boss on my first try so far except for Quelaag. Didn't expect her to one hit me.

6Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 11:21

Duck

Duck

what about the mausoleum demon. that guy was hard with keyboard and mouse. especially since the critical hit while falling wasn't mapped to anything.

7Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 11:32

chunckylover53

I had 0 problems with the capra demon. Four kings really bothered the fuck out of me.. And smog and ornstein (w/e their names were.)

8Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 11:33

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Capra Demon for me. He killed me several thousand times. I even took a buddy in to help every time...

9Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 17:13

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ha.......have any of you went to that side quest kinda area down with all the lava in "hell" where there's litterally about 25 Taurus Demon bosses to fight and about 15 Capra Demons? Razz

Capra killed me like twice then I jumped on that ledge and he can't hit you,and you just keep doing the jumping impale attack.

I did Smog and Eernstein on co op.....man that fucking castle is a PVP griefer's playground....

4 kings kinda tripped me out fighting them in the pitch blackness

Lightning Spear ftw.....lol and the Spider shield by the sewers was handy

10Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 17:37

This game is just to tedious for me

11Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 18:33

chunckylover53

It is pretty damn tedious. It's not one of those games that you can sit down and play for hours and hours. You just have to play a little then come back to it.

12Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 18:39

I just hate how when I die I have to clear 30 + enemies every time just to get back to where I died

It wasnt this brutal in Demons Souls( which I almost beat )

I dont have the patience for it

13Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 18:53

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Started playinig Dark Souls a while ago at the earnest of my brother. Haven't had too many problems, till i hit the gargoyles. The game is brutal just it makes you pay for each mistake.

14Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 18:55

ConciliarFox wrote:Started playinig Dark Souls a while ago at the earnest of my brother. Haven't had too many problems, till i hit the gargoyles. The game is brutal just it makes you pay for each mistake.

DUDE!!!!

Was just asking about you!

Whats up?

15Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:00

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Sym wrote:
ConciliarFox wrote:Started playinig Dark Souls a while ago at the earnest of my brother. Haven't had too many problems, till i hit the gargoyles. The game is brutal just it makes you pay for each mistake.

DUDE!!!!

Was just asking about you!

Whats up?

Doing well. I lead a very boring/normal life. So its good for me. Started playing BF3 again, and have been lurking around GFAQS and here. Actually have a back log of games to finish catch up on. Hows everyone here?

16Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:02

Im doing pretty good

Finally found a job and am going to school

How far do you think GB is gonna go?

Back on topic though

This game just punishes me for my impatience . I dont think I can keep plugging away.....maybe Ill come back to it..

17Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:06

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:How far do you think GB is gonna go?

*sigh* I hate football Sad

18Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:08

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I like their chances. They have a running game now, but SF is a really good team. It's a good match up for them.

On topic:
I was playing this along with Skyrim: dragon born and BL2. I have to put the game away since it gets soooo frustrating.

19Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:13

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:
How far do you think GB is gonna go?

All the way!

20Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:13

Ferris wrote:

LOL at Vincent Smith

21Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:22

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:
Ferris wrote:

LOL at Vincent Smith

you know who isn't laughing?

Vincent Smith........ and to a lesser extent me. lol

22Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:25

That was such a great hit

23Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:27

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:That was such a great hit

It was a good game, despite it not going my way.

24Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:28

The ending man....how do you let that happen.

Two deep safety's and a corner and they still score.....WTF?

Ill be honest, I laughed, alot.

25Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:31

Twitchy

Twitchy

Sym, try grinding some souls off the 30 enemies you have to kill every time, then go back to the bonfire, pump Vit and repeat until you can progress. There's no shame in grinding for a game of this difficulty.

26Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:37

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:The ending man....how do you let that happen.

Two deep safety's and a corner and they still score.....WTF?

I searched the bottom of a couple bottles of Crown Royal to try to find the answer to that very question >_>

27Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-07, 19:48

I was actually rooting for Michigan a little bit there towards the end just for the conference ( felt dirty )

But when they lost that went away as quickly as it came and I burst out in maniacal laughter. Sorry....

28Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 02:01

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Seahawks will take it all... just like I predicted at the beginning.

29Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 02:03

Metalzoic wrote:Seahawks will take it all... just like I predicted at the beginning.

They will lose this weekend.....

30Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 02:09

Bla125

Bla125

I can't wait for the next game, Dragon Souls.

31Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 02:13

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:Seahawks will take it all... just like I predicted at the beginning.

Nah. The Falcons haven't won a playoff game in like... 18,000 seasons (or something like that).

32Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 02:14

Metalzoic wrote:
Sym wrote:

Nah. The Falcons haven't won a playoff game in like... 18,000 seasons (or something like that).

I dunno man....Chris Clemons is hurt too.

Russell Wilson is bound to have a bad game here soon due to being a rookie.

33Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 11:35

chunckylover53

Packers will take the NFC.

Super bowl will be Packers vs Patriots or Broncos

34Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 18:14

I am predicting Packers vs Denver

35Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 19:29

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I think who ever wins the 49ers-Packers game will be in the Super Bowl against Denver

36Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-08, 22:04

Twitchy

Twitchy

I remember when we used to talk about Dark Souls in this topic. Good times.

37Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 01:04

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Conker wrote:I remember when we used to talk about Dark Souls in this topic. Good times.

Super Bowl will be Seahawks vs. Capra Demon

38Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 20:58

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Resident multi-playthrough NG+(7) responding to any DkS questions.

39Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 21:04

How do i not suck?

How can I over come the frustration of having to clear 500 billion enemies for the 30th time?

40Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 21:17

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Remember that Demon's Souls would spawn you back at the start of the area, while Dark Souls usually has 1 or 2 bonfires scattered through the area.

The plunging critical is actually just the light attack button.

If you have trouble on enemies with shields, 2 hand your weapon. You might be able to stagger them better, or at least you won't bounce off the shield.

41Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 21:25

I almost beat Demons Souls, I just find this game so much more frustrating. And I havent even gotten far at all. Get to the Tarus Demon and get my face wrecked. I need to try the ladder method on him

42Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 21:32

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Sym wrote:I almost beat Demons Souls, I just find this game so much more frustrating. And I havent even gotten far at all. Get to the Tarus Demon and get my face wrecked. I need to try the ladder method on him

The ladder method is the intended method actually. The first time you die you are supposed to notice the archers shooting you from behind and kill them, then fight the boss. He only shows up when you reach halfway across the bridge.

He's also pretty slow, so you can (I have, when I'm feeling bored) drop on him, run away to the other end, run back while rolling past him, and repeat the drop.

43Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 21:40

Ahh that might explain it then.....

44Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 22:14

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I killed em in the lava place by dodging and running between his legs and shit,although that bridge is pretty narrow and probably too weak to kill him outright

45Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 22:27

Ante

Ante

I remember doing a roll between his legs and when he turned around he ended up falling off the bridge.

46Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 22:28

Ante wrote:I remember doing a roll between his legs and when he turned around he ended up falling off the bridge.

You lucky bastard...

47Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 22:44

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:
Ante wrote:I remember doing a roll between his legs and when he turned around he ended up falling off the bridge.

You lucky bastard...

Haha that happened to me once. I just got familiar with his attack patterns and understood what i could block *assuming i had enough stamina* and what was best just to dodge and when to attack.

Just make sure to have a 100% physical shield.

48Im terrible at Dark Souls Empty Re: Im terrible at Dark Souls 2013-01-09, 23:15

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

chunckylover53 wrote:
Sym wrote:

You lucky bastard...

Haha that happened to me once. I just got familiar with his attack patterns and understood what i could block *assuming i had enough stamina* and what was best just to dodge and when to attack.

Just make sure to have a 100% physical shield.

I nominate the Heater Shield from the merchant. Lightest shield with 100% reduction. Probably my go to in all situations unless I really want stamina regen or to be really light (Dark Hand).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum