the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

J.J Abrams To Direct Star Wars Ep. VII

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/24/jj-abrams-to-direct-star-wars-episode-vii?abthid=5101aa1e8edfc2245c0000cc

This could either be really good or really bad.

I predict really bad

Why?

I dunno

Pariah

Pariah

Eh...I'm gonna go with cautious optimism on this one.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm...I'm warily optimistic, but I won't get my hopes high. I hope that someone will eventually pick up the story of Revan and his exploits back during the old republic, now THAT is something I'd go watch if it was any good.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why they havent is beyond me

Revan is like a fucking Jedi Batman

I prefer Darth Malak

Revan is pretty cool though

We need the movie to focus on the darker elements of the universe

That would be awesome

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

In my head Malak sounds exactly Bane now thanks to my Batman comparison

Shiiiiiiiiit!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

When the republic is dead you have my permission to die

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That would be epic sym, I would like to see greater elaboration on the siths rise to power from the original sith lord/emperor

Pariah

Pariah

They need a movie about Jacen Solo and the Yuuzhan Vong.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Fuck the whole Yuuzhan Vong war

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Fuck the whole Yuuzhan Vong war

dude...Darth Caedus is the best of them all. fucking avatar of the force and shit.

Artimise Flare wrote:That would be epic sym, I would like to see greater elaboration on the siths rise to power from the original sith lord/emperor

Yes exactly

Focus on the Sith

Its a dark, violent universe, and the films gloss over that fact. Most of the Star Wars universe is the slums, dirty, dingy, violent, dangerous etc.

Not saying make it over the top, but with a focus on some of the darker elements they could really give the series a breath of fresh air instead of all the PRO JEDI crap

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I agree, I want to see how the machinations of the dark side managed to nearly bring the entire galaxy to its knees came about. I remember I watch the holocron videos when i was still interested in Star Wars the old republic MMO. So much history and so much potential there.

From that material alone i think you'd be able to easily make several movies. Lets not even start on the stories of the various other sith lords that were talked about in the games.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Fuck the whole Yuuzhan Vong war

dude...Darth Caedus is the best of them all. fucking avatar of the force and shit.

I would take your opinion more seriously if you didnt get a verbal boner every time you put Darth in front of something

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It can only be better than the last 3 movies.
Actually all he would have to do is film a dogturd for 2 hours straight and it would be better than the last 3 movies.

The last 20 minutes of the most recent movie is probably the lamest thing ever put on film since the big bang. On any planet anywhere in the universe.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:It can only be better than the last 3 movies.
Actually all he would have to do is film a dogturd for 2 hours straight and it would be better than the last 3 movies.

The last 20 minutes of the most recent movie is probably the lamest thing ever put on film since the big bang. On any planet anywhere in the universe.

The #1 movie in America was called "Ass." And that's all it was for 90 minutes. It won eight Oscars that year, including best screenplay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum