Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ugh...manscaping. (I swear, it's almost definitely SFW)

+4
StormEye
Shojimaru
D
MEGA MILK
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I started doing it a year ago, since the girl I was courting at the time liked that sorta thing and I didn't really have any objection. I actually like the smoothness of it all, I get a feeling of accomplishment when I do it, sorta like when you finish a school project well before it's due. Of course, like a homework assignment, it never gets done enough because I'm a lazy dumbass.

THE ITCH. OH MY SWEET SCIENTIFIC METHOD, THE ITCH.

Ugh...manscaping. (I swear, it's almost definitely SFW) 1286914681651

Discuss.

D

There is a hilarious manscaping story that I read a while back. I have to find and post it cause it's a riot.

And yeah, it itches.

Sorry... Manscaping?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Shaving of private areas. Legs can be thrown there too if that's your style.

Ah... gotcha.

lol...

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I'll do it if I'm dating someone but other than that I'll leave it alone. The itch is bad for a bit but it goes away.

StormEye

StormEye

This.....

This might belong in the 'other' sub forum.

LoL

D

LOL

Possibly the Creative sub forum.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I'll do it if I'm dating someone but other than that I'll leave it alone. The itch is bad for a bit but it goes away.

Yeah, I'm going through a bit of a dry spell myself...

If you want to move it Stormy, that's cool.

I am not entirely sure what manscaping is (I am not searching google for something like this) but I assume it involves shaving and a ton of pain.
(edit: It seems someone already asked.)

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-10-12, 18:33; edited 1 time in total

StormEye

StormEye

MEGA MILK wrote:

Yeah, I'm going through a bit of a dry spell myself...

If you want to move it Stormy, that's cool.

Nah~ That was just a joke.

I put 'LoL' at the end. That means its all cool so far. LoL

Not so much pain. But discomfort for sure. The things we older chaps do for the ladies. Glad I'm married.

D

I do it for myself. It's a bonus for the ladies.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Lol, I'm sure when I get married I'll still do it for her.

StormEye

StormEye

Simon Phoenix wrote:I do it for myself. It's a bonus for the ladies.
Ugh...manscaping. (I swear, it's almost definitely SFW) MM0201818715-01-55

lol... dammit D... The VISUAL!!!

D

Sorry guys. Just keeping it real.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Haha! I sorta like this happy trail thing I've got goin' on, I might keep this. What do women think them, generally speaking?

Why is this a good thing?

*leaves topic*

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Why is this a good thing?

What, manscaping? Chicks appreciate it, yo.

I was going to ask why but since I have never been in a serious relationship it really does not matter.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

That and for me a lot of hair is annoying so I trim it once a month.

Some men are more hairy than others. Look at Robin Williams. The guy must shave twice a day.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Lol.

StormEye

StormEye

I'm actually pretty hairy for an Asian.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I've got to wonder what he would be like in the bedroom...

Who, Robin Williams or Storm?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Why not both?

StormEye

StormEye

Ugh...manscaping. (I swear, it's almost definitely SFW) Konachancom20-203773920blush20clannad20fujibayashi_kyou20vector20white

On that note, I'm headed home fellas. Later!

StormEye

StormEye

Damn it!

I'm still stuck at work!

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I'm gonna go play VIDEO GAMES ONLINE! cheers

StormEye

StormEye

MEGA MILK wrote:I'm gonna go play VIDEO GAMES ONLINE! cheers

Ugh...manscaping. (I swear, it's almost definitely SFW) Chiyo-chan-angry

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

BTW storm, is your connection fixed yet?

StormEye

StormEye

xsilentshooterx wrote:BTW storm, is your connection fixed yet?
https://speakeasyclinic.forumotion.com/real-life-f11/the-day-of-truth-t1509-80.htm

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I imagine Storm is a Generous Lover Very Happy

Also i have to keep mine Shaved for Terrence Baggins

D

T-800 wrote:Why is this a good thing?

Well, think of all the bacteria and stuff that gets trapped down there. For me it's more of a hygienic choice.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Simon Phoenix wrote:

Well, think of all the bacteria and stuff that gets trapped down there. For me it's more of a hygienic choice.

That's what you say, but everyone knows when you trim the shrubs the house looks bigger. Razz

D

Metalzoic wrote:
Simon Phoenix wrote:

That's what you say, but everyone knows when you trim the shrubs the house looks bigger. Razz

LMAO indeed.

Anyone see the movie Orgazmo? There's a hilarious scene on this subject in that movie.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That video says "Embedding disabled by request"

D

yeah, you have to pop over to youtube to watch it.

StormEye

StormEye

That guy Asian guy from Harold and Kumar has the same last name as I do. LoL

Orgazmo is one of the greatest movies of all time. As far as manscaping goes, you don't have to just use a razor. Nair is ideal for taming the horror that is the hairy ass crack. A beard trimmer can be used to great effect to keep it neat without dealing with all the ingrown hairs (my skin can't handle shaving down south). A nice trick to shaving your package is waiting till it's nice and coiled up, then taking a dry razor to it...

In the end, it really depends on your personal preference and your woman's, but I recommend doing at least some!

Lol wow what a thread. I'm in a happy relationship at the moment, but even single never had a girl ask me to shave my junk!

Voltaire

Voltaire

Oh god... I just read through the topic and ...what has been visualized cannot be unvisualized. Mad

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

D

blackholedreams wrote:Orgazmo is one of the greatest movies of all time. As far as manscaping goes, you don't have to just use a razor. Nair is ideal for taming the horror that is the hairy ass crack. A beard trimmer can be used to great effect to keep it neat without dealing with all the ingrown hairs (my skin can't handle shaving down south). A nice trick to shaving your package is waiting till it's nice and coiled up, then taking a dry razor to it...

In the end, it really depends on your personal preference and your woman's, but I recommend doing at least some!

XD

Very comprehensive and informative.

Also, never use Nair.

Nair is different for different people, I guess. My girl tried to use it on her legs and it started burning. I can use it on the sensitive places and be fine. /shrug.

Shit stinks to high heaven, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum