New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

And this is why I love stupid people

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pariah

Pariah

During my french class today, we were talking about Alphonse Daudet. Somehow, someone compared him to Victor Hugo and an idiot on the other end of the room just asked "Who's Victor Hugo?". After my teacher stared a couple daggers at him, she explained that he is the greatest french author, having written Les Miserables and the Hunchback of Notre Dame. A girl named Annie then said "isn't the book like...really sad?"

Here's where I stepped in. After giving a brief synopsis of the book, I was quiet, then my teacher said "yep, another example of Disney ruining the story"

I had no idea how many people love Disney in my class. Probably 7 or 8 people just sprand up like "WHOA WHAT?!". That's when the jewish guy, Noah, just chimed in "yeah, Disney was a racist anti semite"

From then on, I started my argument. Beyond the obvious racism and terrible life lessons, I brought up the fact that Disney's moral universes are awful, because beauty is the sole virtue in any story. I spent the next 45 minutes in the argument, the 6 girls defending Disney without a chance, while the teacher and I got to shoot them down and gleefully make Disney evil.

best french class ever.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Those chicks aren't rational on that subject.

Can be said on quite a few things for people, really.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MH wrote: chicks rational

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyn0DQ_VWhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Almost makes up for having to learn French.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Cardboard Fox wrote:Almost makes up for having to learn French.

haha nailed it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum