Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow, people are disgusting. Seriously. This is beyond stupid, this guy deserves to rot.

+9
JrTapia1991
Pariah
Duck
Ante
Kaitlynn
Grey
RStudios
The Adli Corporation
Dropped Da Soap
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516220/Man-seizes-abandoned-family-homes-Ohio-whilst-owners-town.html

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

bullshit. you dont get to choose which laws to follow, unless they are BS and need fighting.

someone should choose to ignore laws against battery and beat the shit out of that guy.

RStudios

He wouldnt be walking for long if he did that to me... Although this is 'merica, how the hell didnt he get shot? lol.

Also Adli you technically dont have to follow a hell of alot of laws that have been put in place, as they dont follow the constitution and old by laws of years ago. Not sure how It works in america, but I believe its similar to "freeman" in England.

But as I say that, people never seem to get away with much, and when they do its only minor, courts always find another law to charge them with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

RStudios

"Freemen" believe that statute law is a contract, and that individuals can therefore opt out of statute law, choosing instead to live under what they call "common" (case) and "natural" laws. Under their theory, natural laws require only that individuals do not harm others, do not damage the property of others, and do not use "fraud or mischief" in contracts.
So yeah, hes not even following his own rules Very Happy

Grey

Grey

Where's that button at Kiwi?

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

At least in the headline...the home wasn't actually abandon.

What he did is almost like someone moving into my house because I went to work that morning.

I agree with Grey...we need that button.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

RStudios wrote:He wouldnt be walking for long if he did that to me... Although this is 'merica, how the hell didnt he get shot? lol.

Also Adli you technically dont have to follow a hell of alot of laws that have been put in place, as they dont follow the constitution and old by laws of years ago. Not sure how It works in america, but I believe its similar to "freeman" in England.

But as I say that, people never seem to get away with much, and when they do its only minor, courts always find another law to charge them with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land
technically is a fickle word. full of things going disastrously wring when people get sick of your shit Razz

Duck

Duck

yeah, I'd get a few friends with baseball bats and "quietly" knock his ass out the front door.

Pariah

Pariah

Honestly, compared to people getting trampled for sales, this doesn't phase me so much as it should.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Duck wrote:yeah, I'd get a few friends with baseball bats and "quietly" knock his ass out the front door.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

He's been arrested now on 3 counts of B&E and bail was set at $40000.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/man-arrested-accused-of-trying-to-gain-ownership-of-abandoned-homes/-/13550662/23255240/-/v7whddz/-/index.html

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The button is now a SeC meme? Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I would of knocked him the fuck out and threw his ass in the street and get my place back....fuck that chump seriously

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I would have burned his new home down, with him in it.

RStudios

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I would have burned his new home down, with him in it.
Wouldnt that be burning you own home down?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

With him in it.

Shinma

Shinma

I had this happen to a friend of mine. He went to prison for a few years and when he was released, he found a bunch of people had taken over. He never got it back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum