Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns...

+3
TheGM
StormEye
Kyuubey
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A few months ago, somebody said that birdshot wouldn't be an effective way to stop somebody, because it would only enrage them. Well, I said, "Bullshit! I've seen what it does, and you're not going to have any fighting spirit if you get hit by that. You probably won't die from one shot, maybe, but you're going to get fucked up regardless!" and they're like, "Nope, it's not effective at all"

Well, let's see...

Yeah, I think if you had nothing better to defend yourself with, it would still work...needless to say, lol.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

gunz dont have reciol lolz hav u playd modern warfare 2?

Higurashi wrote:gunz dont have reciol lolz hav u playd modern warfare 2?

i no rite?

Actually, shotguns always have exaggerated recoil in videogames it seems.

StormEye

StormEye

Every gun uses same ammo, even rocket launchers use the same ammo as AR.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

shotgunz cant kill peple maor than 5 meters in front of you LOLZ.

StormEye

StormEye

People run after getting shot in the leg with .50

TheGM

TheGM

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Higurashi wrote:gunz dont have reciol lolz hav u playd modern warfare 2?

i no rite?

Actually, shotguns always have exaggerated recoil in videogames it seems.

Mad Recoil and no distance. I like those people thay say the UMP-45 is a Russian gun, the the Russians have adopted the AK-101 as the main rifle, and we lost viet nam. All lies dammit.

Bird Shot to the gut....Turn you intestine into hamburger helper.

Lol

Also, this is pretty great too:

Hmm...birdshot isn't dangerous...walls stop birdshot too. >_>

TheGM

TheGM

Take thay you damn pumkins. You know, I had a guy tell me the AK-74 and the AK-47 are the same gun and fire the same bullet......Why....Cuase he played COD4.

I wanna see some SLUGS!!!

LOL! Even in CoD4, they don't take the same round >_> That's just...sad. Even though in CoD4, it goes by the incorrect name of AK-74u, and is considered an SMG, when in reality, it's an "AKS" and it's an Assault Rifle.

I know right but firing a shotgun for a while really makes my shoulder sore.

TheGM

TheGM

My best COD4 expert moment was.

"The G3 has no stopping power since it fires that tiny 5.56 and it sucks"

StormEye

StormEye

TheGM86 wrote:My best COD4 expert moment was.

"The G3 has no stopping power since it fires that tiny 5.56 and it sucks"
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Facepalm-1

Doesn't the G3 fire a 7.62 x 51 mm round (.308 Win) ? Oh, God..

Also, yes, recoil from a shotgun will make you sore if you fire it for a while. I used to love my Saiga 7.62 x 39 "Hunting Carbine" (Sporterized AK under different name, just to get past assault weapon ban in the 90's) because it never really had much recoil.

TheGM

TheGM

I guess his reasoning was since it had a smaller dammage bar on the stats screen it fired a smaller bullet.

That's why you can't trust videogames, especially Call of Duty. The G36 does more damage than the M4, according to the damage bar, but it does the same damage, as well as just having more recoil and a slower RoF, as well as it having less sway, and being the only weapon with an ACOG that stance affects sway.

TheGM

TheGM

Indeed. Think of all the poor souls Bad Company 2 told them that the SCAR-L was a SMG, and you can take a 50.cal round to the chest and live!

StormEye

StormEye

Half of Engineer weapons are not SMG. LoL

StormEye wrote:Half of Engineer weapons are not SMG. LoL

I don't know why they insist on calling so many weapons SMG's that aren't in video games. They should simply just allow Engineers to have "AR marksmen" as a spec for those weapons, or just make them only have real SMGs.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kitsune no Kaji aka DrBob aka Frostbyrn wrote:just make them only have real SMGs.

This, but what games besides BC2 have had rifles/carbines listed as Smg's? I can't think of any...

StormEye

StormEye

CoD4

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It did? Hmmm... which ones. I can't even recall what weapons were in that game.

StormEye

StormEye

Ak-74

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Aks74u10
Oh yeah. Forgot about that one. Check out that little 30mm grenade launcher!Very Happy

Stupid. If they wanted a russian Ak-like Smg they should have used the PP-19-01
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Pp19_110

EDIT: Why did my pics just break? They work in preview?

EDIT2: There we go. All better!

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-10-16, 19:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid pictures)

Your images aren't working. Sad

I think the PP-19 is kinda cool. I still like the newer guns like F2000, the Kriss Super-V, the 416, and the XM8, along with weapons that actually had power, like in WWII, like the M1 Garand, the BAR, the MG42 (amazing for it's time). I also like the Nambu; don't really know why, but the just the way it looks, along with the P38.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I picked the PP-19-01 because it actually is the Smg based off of the AKS-74u.

Why the hell can't I get these pics to work? Mad

EDIT: Pics above fixed.

There we go; those are kinda neat. The PP-19 I was thinking of was the one with the unique magazine, that loads underneath the barrel though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Bizon?
Oh wait you mean the PP-90m1?
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Pp90m110Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Pp90m111

I don't like any of the AK74us anymore since they're always SMGs for some reason.

And the one in BC2 is just awful. The CoD4 one (though it was largely overshadowed by the MP5) was really bork though.

The one thing that pisses me off to the extreme is that silencers are not that effective in real life unless you are using sub-sonic ammo but then there is the issue with range and stopping power.

Metalzoic wrote:The Bizon?
Oh wait you mean the PP-90m1?
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Pp90m110Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Pp90m111
Is that a noobtube on the second one?

JDM_Jev wrote:I don't like any of the AK74us anymore since they're always SMGs for some reason.

And the one in BC2 is just awful. The CoD4 one (though it was largely overshadowed by the MP5) was really bork though.

Yes, that one metal.

Also, the one in CoD4 was just as good as the MP5. They had the same TTK; the AK-74u just had sway, more predicable recoil, better wall penetration, and had worse hipfire when given an RDS/silencer.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Isn't the AK-74 an SMG in Black Ops as well?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

T-800 angrily wrote:Is that a noobtube on the second one?

No. That's a cylindrical magazine. Holds 64 rounds of 9mm.

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. IMO, that's an excellent place to have a magazine; it's accessible for quick reloads, and it allows the weapon to be more compact for storage/carry.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

At first I thought you meant the Bizon which is also based off the AKS-74u
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjMQbEhs-KI9d3Z7jDVj_GjSMrmHqfDzhfacf0uQ0TKEVbNOg&t=1&usg=__JY7vWrIy0xwxsz1K-hF6XmswQJw=

There's others like that. Chinese Chang Feng
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg9NynYkYqyFyJr3pADKuzdl-FQBAWkKLZB6HkkTVymehDhEw&t=1&usg=__raStF0HWzaFWZg9dLDAzBxD4_eU=

Calico
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp1-5he8hCd4cAMfIZzn1NWtNNlri3LBtJj48FrbtBc8vP2ec&t=1&usg=__jQEi6nQpsdko0AmSKc6S7shy6qs=

There's a few more but I can't remember them at the moment... scratch

Voltaire

Voltaire

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I still like the newer guns like F2000, the Kriss Super-V, the 416, and the XM8, along with weapons that actually had power, like in WWII, like the M1 Garand, the BAR, the MG42 (amazing for it's time). I also like the Nambu; don't really know why, but the just the way it looks, along with the P38.

I saw an F2000 at a gun and knife show a few weeks back and that thing was HUGE I mean damn. If you run out of ammo you have a good chance of beating them to death with it.

Also if you want to talk about power, the M1 Garand is extremely fun to shoot and is very powerful, but the Mosin Nagant is pretty damn powerful as well. On the last round of my first five rounds through it it chopped down a tree that was about 5 inches around which was kind of surprising considering that I wasn't aiming for the tree.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Metalzoic wrote:At first I thought you meant the Bizon which is also based off the AKS-74u
Lol, I love people who know nothing about guns... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjMQbEhs-KI9d3Z7jDVj_GjSMrmHqfDzhfacf0uQ0TKEVbNOg&t=1&usg=__JY7vWrIy0xwxsz1K-hF6XmswQJw=

I did say underbarrel. Smile

Also, Voltaire/new Bob (lol). The M1 Garand is GENERALLY a 30-06 (they have other weird models, but that's the main one), and the Mosin Nagant is a 7.62x54R (iirc), and yes, the Mosin Nagant does use a more powerful round. (Energy output wise, at least)

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Voltaire super Bob pants wrote:I saw an F2000 at a gun and knife show a few weeks back and that thing was HUGE I mean damn. If you run out of ammo you have a good chance of beating them to death with it.

They have one for sale at my local gunshop. I think they're asking $4000 for it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I don't really know anything about guns, but I don't act like I do though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum