Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza

+4
HydrasBreath ♜
menacinglemon
Kitsune
Artimise Flare
8 posters

War with your waistline!

Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_lcap43%Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_lcap29%Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_lcap14%Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_lcap14%Windy City vs the Big apple! Pizza Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Would you like more pizza with your cheese?

I prefer New Mexico pizza

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Never had it before

Kitsune

Kitsune

Anything Deep Dish instantly becomes better in my book, more food for the money Smile

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm biased, I'll admit being born in Illinois and growing up with Deep dish pizza Razz

Bwahahahahaha I was joking. That was total sarcasm

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

When I was in turkey a local place gave us turkish pizza..........soooo ofucking good it even had little chili seeds on it....Turkish Pizza is my favourite but hard to get ...so pizza made by il Geno in my neighbourhood in Germany

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I've never tried chicago style pizza. It's all mostly new york up here.

Chewy

Chewy

Definitely deep dish. Brooklyn style is pussy shit in comparison.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

How did the breakfast Pizza go over Sym?

Is that why you got demoted? Very Happy

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

deep dish is the bombest

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I honestly can't remember the last time I had deep dish,I'll have to order it next time I order some pizza,maybe today haha!

I love how pizza hut does their pizza(thin crust) . It tastes better,but you do get hungry pretty soon after lol it just doesn't feel you up as much.

No small business for pizza here,just the chains like dominos,pizza hut,and a little caesars.

there used to be a pizza hut like 2 blocks from my dads....I'd walk to the library and checkout the internet then it was awesome to go play the arcade or get some pizza. I DID hate that they allowed smoking inside though,I think cigs are fucking nasty as hell,and I'm glad most places have banned them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum