1So Xbox in April huh? Empty So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 04:45

What are you guys hoping to see?

Me?

I want to see m/kb support personally

2So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 05:25

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

It's never going to happen.

You're going to get people who A) complain about how they can't into KBM and B) complain about the unfair advantages KBM users have against controllers.

3So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 05:51

Zillah

Zillah

It won't be announced till E3 I think

4So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 06:36

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

MH wrote:It's never going to happen.

You're going to get people who A) complain about how they can't into KBM and B) complain about the unfair advantages KBM users have against controllers.

yeah. plus the amount of rage at K/BM snipers in COD Laughing

5So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 08:08

Your probably right Sad

6So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 08:17

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if there was some kind of KB/M allowed, then there could be a lot of RTS/TBS games coming out on the consoles, which would be awesome. Civ5 and stuff like that.

7So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 08:29

Free multiplayer and exclusives.

8So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 08:30

Indeed

Just having the option for M/KB support would probably get me to buy

9So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 12:08

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:It won't be announced till E3 I think

There were rumors going around that they're going to have a conference in april.

I just want to hear some specs, and price of course.

10So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 12:47

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I dont think there will kb/m suppot in ways you want Sym...consoles are meant to have controllers.

Now it will probably have kb support as in a mini keyboard like the xbox and ps both have had.

11So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 12:52

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

mini-keyboard to clip between the palm-rest-thingies, then a micro-mouse on top of the guide button XD

12So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-23, 14:12

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

free multiplayer

13So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-25, 09:48

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sym wrote:What are you guys hoping to see?

Me?

I want to see m/kb support personally

We know PC boy we know!!!!!

HAHA I'm kidding but that is your new nickname. Could be worse as I've been calling my oldest daughter farting panda.

Free online play would be nice but as long as it stayed at its current price point I would continue to pay for gold. I feel like the content I get with Gold is leaps and bounds better than the competition.

Hard to say what I would like to see. Really the only thing I wish I had was to play battlefield with more players in the servers. I don;t care for touch screen, I didn't buy a kinect and don;t care to. I don;t give a shit about social networking. Honestly I might be reaching a point in that I have outgrown gaming. We will see but I just want to sit down and play a game. I don;t want all the crap that seems to be coming with it these days.

14So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-25, 10:38

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

This.

Social networking rules the world now DL, and I agree. ALl the motion controls, and touch screens look and or sound neat. But I don't want that in my games.

15So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-25, 14:53

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never cared for the cheesy kinect either and don't know any real hardcore gamer IRL that ever got one,nor really any online...it's was this big casual move to try and get some of the Wii's demographic,but got soooo much hate online at least from reading the gfaqs message board for xbox lol

16So Xbox in April huh? Empty Re: So Xbox in April huh? 2013-02-25, 17:31

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I have a Kinect, and I've actually been really impressed by it. The Gunslinger and Child Of Eden are both very good on it, and really the tech is pretty fucking amazing.

That said, it doesn't get a lot of use and I certainly don't want to see it or it's successor shoehorned in to every game.

But yeah, Kinect gets a bit of a kicking but to be honest the fact it works as well as it does right now is just amazing to me and I'm interested in Kinect 2.0 for sure.

So long as MS don't completely gut the hardcore content to accomodate it.....I admit I have a certain amount of concern over the new console announcements.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum