Kenshiro
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-13, 23:16

Damn thing was a waste of money IMO

There is nothing for me to play on this thing

So annoying

F U Sony

2Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-13, 23:22

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Didn't you hear?

Spoiler:

3Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-13, 23:22

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've really been wanting one but that's how I kinda feel about em,not so much that,the main thing that gets me is the horrible memory card prices. Sony said screw the rest of the world when they made price cuts in Japan only lol,after months before promising it for everybody

4Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-13, 23:26

Grey

Grey

Weren't you all crazy about the vita before when it first came out?

5Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-13, 23:28

Willie Nelson wrote:Weren't you all crazy about the vita before when it first came out?

Me?

Dont think so haha

I liked it though

JR I have a 16 gig card and 2-4 gig cards

6Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-14, 00:08

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Maybe try Playstation Plus? Comes with 3 good games (Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Wipeout) and Disgaea 3 is being added to that this month as well. It's even better if you have a PS3.

7Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-14, 02:10

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

if I had a ps3/vita I'd get PSN plus for all the free games/deals they have lol.

I think the Vita is really cool although besides Persona 4 idk but I'd get on it. I wanted one ever since like Oct,but what killed it for me is the $100 for a 32gb little sd official vita card

8Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-14, 11:33

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I think it's funny that I have the opposite problem than Sym. To many games.
I have over 50+ games for it, play it every day, and still have a big back-log (finally just finished Knytt Underground yesterday. damn game took 13 hours! to long...). In fact I have never, ever had a system that I bought so many games for in just it's first year.

There are also already 18 games with release dates this year that I want for it and they haven't even revealed most of this years releases.

Soul Sacrifice looks like shit to me though so I doubt that will be one I pick up.

9Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-14, 11:47

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I forgot to mention that I am also really looking forward to all PS4 games being remoteplay/Gaikai to the Vita as well.
Honestly that is the one thing that may force me to pick up a PS4.

Being able to stream my PS4 games to this thing while I'm out or at work would be great.

10Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-15, 00:51

Khfan60

Khfan60

B-b-but P4G!

11Gonna sell my Vita I think Empty Re: Gonna sell my Vita I think 2013-03-15, 13:23

Duck

Duck

better sell it fast. the price cuts they gave it in japan will probably work their way over here sooner or later and then the money you'll get for it will be a lot less.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum