Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

PS4, Vita, Vita TV and sharing interconnectivity. Pretty cool.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Video showing the interconnectivity of the PS4, Vita and new Vita TV and sharing features. Pretty cool stuff!

Vita TV Console reveal

Ante

Ante

neat, but i'm waiting for the PC version

Ante wrote:neat, but i'm waiting for the PC version
WIN

Also it looks pretty neat.

I doubt Ill get one though, as Ill probably get the redesigned VITA at some point.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:
Ante wrote:neat, but i'm waiting for the PC version
WIN
HA!

Hey at least the Vita seems to be getting alot of titles recently

Isnt Starbound confirmed for the Vita?

StormEye

StormEye

I actually REALLY want to get Vita, but I just cant see any game I want to play on it. I also tried to make an excuse of getting Vita just to justify that I will be able to get better fps with PSP games, but it turns out that this will not be the case (and its going to be slower on Vita...).

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

StormEye wrote:I actually REALLY want to get Vita, but I just cant see any game I want to play on it. I also tried to make an excuse of getting Vita just to justify that I will be able to get better fps with PSP games, but it turns out that this will not be the case (and its going to be slower on Vita...).
There really isn't that good of a selection now. Add in Japan's general No Export For You on some genuinely interesting titles, it's going to take a while. I recommend holding off, but then the whole thing might flop over due to lack of sales.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

My problem is that I see tons of games for it. I buy 1-3 games every single week for it, it seems.

Been playing Killzone the past couple days on it. Last week the fucking amazing Rayman Legends came out. The week before that I bought Spelunky and got Machinarium and some other game. etc...

And yes, Starbound is coming out for it. Terraria is due in the next couple weeks. So is Tearaway, God Eater 2, Toukiden and some others.

Honestly if it weren't for the fact that I'll be able to remote play the PS4 from anywhere with this thing I probably wouldn't even get a PS4. It will probably be my multiplat system simply for that (huge) reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum