lol Idra got fired

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lol Idra got fired Empty lol Idra got fired 2013-05-10, 02:12

Duck

Duck

for anyone that keeps up with starcraft II

lol

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NX5pJVdktdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

2lol Idra got fired Empty Re: lol Idra got fired 2013-05-10, 04:20

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I've not played nor seen any matches for 1-2+ years, but Idra was a total douche.

I loved when other players trolled him.

3lol Idra got fired Empty Re: lol Idra got fired 2013-05-10, 07:24

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah IdrA was a massive tool.

i'd never have hired the guy in the first place, its the exact opposite of how i'd want my team to be represented.

4lol Idra got fired Empty Re: lol Idra got fired 2013-05-10, 11:42

Duck

Duck

hes not even that good of a player. I think they just kept him on for the attention but then with this latest stunt he went to far and pissed off the people who pay him.

5lol Idra got fired Empty Re: lol Idra got fired 2013-05-11, 00:03

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/10/4319848/evil-geniuses-drops-idra-greg-fields-disrespecting-esports-community

"To us, there's a very big difference between a player being disrespectful to an opponent in a ladder match, and a player being disrespectful to the entire community of people who, via their own enthusiasm and passion for the entertainment product he creates, actually make his profession possible," Garfield explained.

He continued, "We, as a company, cannot and will not be supportive of anyone who does not show due respect and appreciation for the community that makes everything we do possible."

Whoah... a CEO that actually thinks this? It's just... I have a hard time believing this, it must be good PR... or maybe there are actually pro-consumer companies out there?! No, no, it must be a trick!

6lol Idra got fired Empty Re: lol Idra got fired 2013-05-11, 14:41

Duck

Duck

well they're a starcraft II clan, not really a company.

7lol Idra got fired Empty Re: lol Idra got fired 2013-05-11, 16:57

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

In a statement on the Evil Geniuses website, CEO Alexander Garfield said the decision to let Fields go was not undertaken lightly, and that it left everyone at the company with "a very heavy feeling in [their] stomachs."

Is their info wr ong?

WHY THE FUCK does the forum converts "wr ong" to "wring"? WHY?!?! It trolls me everytime I write it, and I have to separate it.

wring. <--- I actually wrote w r o n g here. FUUUUU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum