You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Singletary fired.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mike Singletary fired. Empty Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 04:32

Voltaire

Voltaire

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/27/niners-fire-singletary/

Not very surprising but what does that make the count of coaches being fired before the end of this season. 4?

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

2Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 06:22

Good. Hes a pos.

3Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 09:51

TheGM

TheGM

Symbolic47 wrote:Good. Hes a pos.
Great Linebacker though.

4Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:20

D

While it's never good to see a person lose their job. I think this could be the start the changes that are needed to turn the Niners around.

Hire a GM
Get Gruden
Get McNabb
Get Nate Davis on the active roster. (They should activate him this week and let him play in the final game to see what he can do

5Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:23

McNab? Really? I like him, but he's way past his prime.

6Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:25

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think I will have to agree with Mills on Mcnab. I don't see him have any more great years myself.

7Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:28

D

1-2 year deal for QB grooming purposes. I think he still has some gas in the tank. Brings leadership and championship experience to the team.

8Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:29

how do you have negative awesome cred DL?

9Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:32

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh someone got buthurt by my little rant and calling the kiddies tot e curb last night. You are liable to see me with a huge negative number if some folk stil want to act stooopid.

D I do like your line of thinking on that. I still say you can have Palmer though! HAHA I want a change in Cincy!

10Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:35

so you can lose cred for being an ass? Razz

11Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:36

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea the little + - buttons on the right of the boxes allow you to give others cred. You are limited to 3 a day. I just gave you cred. COngrats!

12Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:56

D

I'd even take Palmer. I think his issue this year was having to keep TO and Ocho happy. Doing so that meant forcing a lot of ill-advised passes their ways.

I've always liked McNabb.

http://www.nfl.com/players/donovanmcnabb/profile?id=MCN017517

His stats aren't amazing amazing, but he's had some good years. McNabb feels right for a few reasons, one being he's somewhere that he HATES right now so the next place he lands he could be in "prove a point" mode and if that translates to awesome QB play I want SF to be able to take advantage of it.

Add Gruden to the mix and I think McNabb becomes a better choice since Gruden is a QB guy and the rumor has always been that Gruden isn't too fond of working with young QB's so McNabb would be right up his alley.

13Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 11:58

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I like Mcnabb as well. Thats why I took ihim in FF but I just feel like his prime is past.

Actually Palmer had a good game with TO and Chad O both out Sunday!!!!!!

14Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 12:02

D

McNabb is getting up there for sure, but when you think about Favre McNabb is still a kid compared to him lol.

A seasoned game manager that can make throws when needed is all SF needs plugged into the offense and I think they could be successful. Not sure if youth is the answer here.

Hell, give Troy Smith an entire off season with the first team and see what he can do when fully prepared. Him and Singletary got into it on the sidelines yesterday and I LOVE a QB that would do that. Troy Smith has a certain swagger he brings to the QB position and it permeates the offense when he is in. I hope he sticks around and gets another chance.

If they go the McNabb route that would be the perfect tutor for Troy Smith. There games appear to be a little similar imo.

15Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 12:03

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh!!! Blech!!!! Don't bring Favre into this great discusion! HAHAHA

Well I have to say I like your points........ It's a good plan anyway. Maybe you should pick up the reinds and take over as the head coach!

16Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 12:07

D

LOL I can't even manage my FF team properly, but sure I'm down to take it to the next level.

Also. Resign Westbrook and like actually use him BEFORE Gore goes down with his yearly injury.

17Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 12:13

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I hear ya. I play MJD and he was out....... Opps! I had 2 of the highest scoring RB's for the week with Forte and Charles and I didn;t play Forte =o( O well.....

Hunh..... I am even with my cred now..... I guess I'll have to go be an ass again! HAHAHA

18Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 12:40

Gave you some too DL. =P

19Mike Singletary fired. Empty Re: Mike Singletary fired. 2010-12-27, 16:53

My boy Troy really laid into MS yesterday. I loved it. Funny how Sing was fired right after that. He must have said something incredibly dickish for Troy to lose his cool. Been watching troy since high school and ivr never seen him that pissed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum