New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Generic] Anybody get annoyed at...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

those demonstration players sucking pretty bad in videogame premieres/trailers/event/etc, especially if it is a single player demonstration???

Just a thought passed my head while I was watching some of the new games up-coming/in-development, on youtube.

Wacco

Yes lol. I was watching the Vietnam ones, and the guy was terrible at talking about the game and playing it.

Yes; it's like "HOW CAN YOU BE THAT BAD?!" or "WAIT...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! JUST SHOOT THE FUCKING GUY! THERE'S COVER RIGHT THERE?! OMG!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! I SHOULD GET TO PLAY, NOT YOU!" are some of the things running through my head, lol.

StormEye

StormEye

Can't believe those guys (at least some of them) get paid to play that bad...

Most people that present games are not paid to be good but how well they can present them and there features well.

StormEye

StormEye

T-800 wrote:Most people that present games are not paid to be good but how well they can present them and there features well.
That does not mean that they should not, for example, aim properly instead of spraying and praying.

T-800 wrote:Most people that present games are not paid to be good but how well they can present them and there features well.

But still, it's not really presented well. It's kinda like looking at a box of gold, and being like, "YEAH! That looks awesome!" then somebody comes by, and tries to polish it with a piece of shit. :/

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:

But still, it's not really presented well. It's kinda like looking at a box of gold, and being like, "YEAH! That looks awesome!" then somebody comes by, and tries to polish it with a piece of shit. :/
But look at the purty trees.

StormEye

StormEye

You mocking my wookiee'ness???

LoL

Hmmm, maybe they should polish the wook...I mean trees instead of the gold. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum