We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keyboard suggestions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keyboard suggestions Empty Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-02, 11:41

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

My regular keyboard died(well when I 1st plug it in it will work for 5-10 minutes then quit)...was just wondering if anyone here had any suggestions on a replacement one. Right now the only pc game I really play is SWTOR, so it's not like it has to be a top of the line gaming keyboard, but I want one that is dependable and responsive(also prefer a backlit one).

2Keyboard suggestions Empty Re: Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-02, 12:50

I love my Sidewinder X4, but you might prefer to get a mechanical keyboard.

3Keyboard suggestions Empty Re: Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-02, 14:40

StormEye

StormEye

Meh, the most keyboard intensive activity you do on PC is not even gaming.

Its probably least worthy equipment to spend much money on, unless you can justify it for yourself.

I keep hearing that mechanical keyboard is something to wow for, but I just cant find much advantage to it (or at least something that will provide me with definitive edge over others).

I am personally using Logitech G19, and its just for the LCD display that I use often for monitoring PC performance. Other times, its just another clock on my desk.

Macro keys can be useful, if keyboard supports it, but I found that its better to get mouse with massive amounts of thumb buttons. This is MMO specific needs too.

4Keyboard suggestions Empty Re: Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-02, 17:32

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I have a cooler master cm storm quickfire tk and it's fucking glorious. Typing on a mechanical keyboard is such a joy. It's backlit too but it has a small footprint so the layout isn't exactly standard. They do have full size standard ones too in the quickfire line. What color back light were you looking to get?

5Keyboard suggestions Empty Re: Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-02, 18:30

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I was going to recommend either the logitech backlit keyboard or the cooler master mechanical keyboards are cheaper than alot of other mechanical keyboards and good,I'm thinking about getting one,idk yet

6Keyboard suggestions Empty Re: Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-02, 19:36

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

HydrasBreath wrote:I have a cooler master cm storm quickfire tk and it's fucking glorious. Typing on a mechanical keyboard is such a joy. It's backlit too but it has a small footprint so the layout isn't exactly standard. They do have full size standard ones too in the quickfire line. What color back light were you looking to get?
Don't really care what color the back light is, just want it to be visible when I don't have the lights on. I've borrowed a keyboard from my parents, that has all the keys packed together with no space between the main keys and number pad and I can't stand using it, so I want to go with one with a standard key layout and I don't want to spend too much...think I might go with the Sidewinder X4(been able to find it for about $45).

7Keyboard suggestions Empty Re: Keyboard suggestions 2013-06-03, 08:55

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Well I can definitely vouch for the cooler master keyboards and they are getting alot of praise all over the internet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum