New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Health/Rant] Hearing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Health/Rant] Hearing Empty [Health/Rant] Hearing 2013-06-13, 06:12

StormEye

StormEye

For those of you that deal with phone calls often, whether for work or some other purposes, make sure you switch your hearing ear from time to time so that you do not only listen to one side for a long time.

I have recently noticed that I did not feel sound to be completely balanced on both of my ear. So I tried carefully listening to some sounds in mono switching headphone to different side from time to time. And I noticed I consistently felt "less" clear on my left side. Its really minor as of now, so I guess I just need to change my habit a bit.

Since I take calls with my left hand (speaker on left ear), while writing notes with my right, I had been basically putting left ear in much more stress than right. Not to mention bunch of angry people shouting through the phone, or those that just don't know how loud they are on the phone...

As I am getting older, I doubt my hearing is gonna get any better. So just a friendly advice, or a reminder if you already knew, to switch your hearing ear for phone from time to time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum