Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Valukar

you can take it out with 40 ppsh rounds if it's close enough

...why

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

because the helicopters in vanilla couldn't take damage from any weapon except m95

Tater

Tater

I like how it takes little damage to bring it down! If it stays up longer your team aint doing a good enough job.

Shit i killed 1 or 4 guys camping the B helicopter in FUBAR valley last night and dark finished the other 3 off after they got off the ground. Bastards just camped the heli spawn until it showed up.

how many times do we complain in matches about the helicopters owning people. and circle strafing us to death! happens alot more now! the health drop makes this still possible to kill alot of people but also alot harder.

Last edited by godscouchpotato on 2010-12-22, 09:47; edited 1 time in total

Ante

Ante

I may be grasping at straws here but isn't gook a racial slur? I'm not offended by it personally, but I can't help but get that strange awkward feeling when I see it.

Tater

Tater

I deleted it.. I've actually heard characters say it during the game play...

Ante

Ante

godscouchpotato wrote:I deleted it.. I've actually heard characters say it during the game play...

It's no biggie really, I find it strange that DICE would put that in the game though... Usually media just uses the term Charlie to describe the VC.

Wacco

ante87 wrote:
godscouchpotato wrote:I deleted it.. I've actually heard characters say it during the game play...

It's no biggie really, I find it strange that DICE would put that in the game though... Usually media just uses the term Charlie to describe the VC.

Well, not to be a technical Nazi, but in the game you play the NVA, North Vietnamese Army. VC were South Vietnamese Guerrillas.

Yes sadly we cannot kill the VC. Although eye patch dude makes up for it lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

That fucking pirate is high as a kite. Have you seen his eye?

Its all that opium that grows naturally in nam Smile

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

On vantage point, I forget which deployment it is, but there is a bridge crossing leading to B, and it looks like pot leaves are falling.

Zillah

Zillah

You really have to have a full squad of people in it, taking about infantry with the gunner ports, and then having 2 engineers constantly repairing.

As long as the enemy team is too good, you can keep the Huey up. Me, lead, tom and ing were doing this last night and it was working.

Ah good ol nam and its abundance of drugs

Ante

Ante

Wacco wrote:
ante87 wrote:

Well, not to be a technical Nazi, but in the game you play the NVA, North Vietnamese Army. VC were South Vietnamese Guerrillas.

Whoops, my bad. I knew there was something wrong with my argument... ah well.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Where did you hear gook? or see it?

chunckylover53

xsilentshooterx wrote:On vantage point, I forget which deployment it is, but there is a bridge crossing leading to B, and it looks like pot leaves are falling.

yes! only when you cross it i've seen it.. It's kinda odd. it's the US deployment

TheGM

TheGM

consider yourself lucky that the bullets don't go throguh the fuselage like a real huey.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Still kind of stupid i know Helis can be a Menace but that seems like a nerf to far

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I wish only LMG's would harm the heli. would make the medic class actually usefull on that map, and it would balence the firestrom of gunfire the Huey faces. Vehicle destroyed with a Mac10 HA!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah at least that makes sense

I wonder if you could get a Vehicle destroy with the Flamethrower on a Huey Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah at least that makes sense

I wonder if you could get a Vehicle destroy with the Flamethrower on a Huey Very Happy
Flames do not damage armor.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lets go test this by Setting a huey on fire im pretty sure my Countrys Airforce still uses them Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I sat outside the spawn in Phu Bai, and just wasted the enemy Huey with my Dragunov whenever it popped up. Seriously, it drops in 8 shots or so. Now instead of randoms camping for helicopters, its enemy soldiers shooting it.

I mean, Phu Bai is long enough that an early spawn with a Recon (or anything else) makes the choppers history.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Man this sounds Really Sucky

Zillah

Zillah

Its really not that bad as long as you have a working crew thats ready to repair!

The Huey is honestly not worth the effort of keeping it alive. A single NVA T54 gunner seat can kill it instantly and they have three tanks total.

I can keep it alive reasonably well and then one guy in a tank gunner seat at any position of the map drops it in a second.

Zillah

Zillah

Its definitely much easier in Rush where the defenders have no tanks.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

God i hope that gets patched soon it doesnt sound fun at all

Zillah

Zillah

Frost when does your internet reset?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Tommorow Yay

But thats Christmas Eve so it going to suck only being able to play for a day

Zillah

Zillah

Tomorrow is still Christmas eve eve for me. You live too close to the international date line.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No the only Country ahead of mine Timewise is Jamaica

Your living to far away from it

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:No the only Country ahead of mine Timewise is Jamaica

Your living to far away from it

I actually live in the same timezone as jamaica. Therefore i am ahead of you. HAH

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Is it thursday there Otherwise i think not

Zillah

Zillah

Actually its still wednesday.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Then who is ahead of Who genius?

I get to have Christmas before you do Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

So i guess if you leave new zealand on christmas, and fly to the US, you can have christmas twice in a row? This must be how santa does it santa

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Spoiler:

Zillah

Zillah

Worst Spoiler ever! Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh it was the Best Spoiler Ever

It was the most Spoiliest Spoiler youll ever be able to Spoiler

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh it was the Best Spoiler Ever

It was the most Spoiliest Spoiler youll ever be able to Spoiler

Yes, a spoiler on so many levels.

And about the international date line, what a mindfuck.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Who knows anymore all i know is

IM IN YOUR FUTURE FUCKING YOUR WIFE Very Happy

T-800 wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah at least that makes sense

Flames do not damage armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ciq6EI9d_v0

shit just got real.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Frostbyrn wrote:
Spoiler:

WTF? Since when?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

OMG Huey Flame Fight EPYK!

Zillah

Zillah

I want to get in a huey/blackhawk, fly around until we find a wookie, and then knife him from inside the chopper.

Drive-by dogtags! Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Silly GM getting me knifed off the back of a Jeep

Zillah

Zillah

Can you even knife people from inside of vehicles?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Apparently you can be knifed on the back

Zillah

Zillah

No, like if youre in a vehicle, can you knife people that arent in the vehicle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum