New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revamped vehicle disable system in BF4.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Here's a video that shows off some tank gameplay. Vehicle disables are now dependent on where you get hit not how much health you have so you could be 90% health but still disabled because you got hit in the tracks.

I think it will be pretty interesting with this system. I never really liked the BF3 system for disables.

Vid also shows how ammo works for the MBT.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qFMgheDYpb4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Almost immediately he gets the audio glitch. Lame.

Interesting vid. I wonder if they are going to leave it so your machine gun never really overheats or if they'll tone it down. The new disable system seems like it will be a big improvement though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I just watched another vid that showed you can now zero-in sniper scopes for different ranges, can't counter a counter-knife and that it looks like you can slide C4 quite a ways before you blow it up.

I'd post the video, but the embedding here sucks fucking monkey balls and I'm sick of trying to get this stupid goddamn fucking site to work right. Fuck this site, fuck your mom and fuck you!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

sounds like they're really improving it. I hated the damn invincible tanks in bf3 tanking forever to kill, idiot fucking team would never pull out rockets to blow em up...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Metalzoic wrote:I just watched another vid that showed you can now zero-in sniper scopes for different ranges, can't counter a counter-knife and that it looks like you can slide C4 quite a ways before you blow it up.

I'd post the video, but the embedding here sucks fucking monkey balls and I'm sick of trying to get this stupid goddamn fucking site to work right. Fuck this site, fuck your mom and fuck you!

Right click copy embed code and paste? It's pretty simple.

grader

grader

There's enemies everywhere,like they were spawning close all around him.I guess thats what 64 players is like.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

grader wrote:There's enemies everywhere,like they were spawning close all around him.I guess thats what 64 players is like.

Haha yeah in smaller maps there's people around every corner pretty much. It can get crazy.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sounds like they're really improving it. I hated the damn invincible tanks in bf3 tanking forever to kill, idiot fucking team would never pull out rockets to blow em up...

What? You can nuke tanks in BF3 with about 3 rockets or some C4 or mines. They're easy as hell to kill.

Did you actually watch the video? It looked to me like they can take more punishment now. Without being auto-disabled. And the machine gun doesn't seem to need to cooldown.

The only thing that seemed weakened  was less splash damage from the main cannon, but he was also not using the anti-personnel shells.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum