We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just beat the Walking Dead(Telltale)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

Jesus dude.

Anybody who hasn't played this needs to get it. It's more of an interactive movie than a game, along with some very mild mystery solving stuff like Sam and Max, but it has one of the best stories I've ever seen. And I'm not really a huge zombie fan either.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I just started this game yesterday. I finished the first chapter and I'll probably start the second one later tonight. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Is there going to be a season 2?

Chewy

Chewy

Kyuubey wrote:I just started this game yesterday. I finished the first chapter and I'll probably start the second one later tonight. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Is there going to be a season 2?

Yeah they've confirmed that they're working on it.

They're also coming out with a new episode for this season but I think that's just going to be a DLC type deal where it's totally irrelevant to anything.

I just started it a few days ago, I couldn't really stop playing. Took me about 15 hours to finish total, I haven't shot through a game that long in less than a week in a long time.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I need to finish it...on chapter 2 at that farm after some arrow attack lol

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I just beat the second episode. That was kinda fucked up lol. I was in the majority for most of my decisions that time but in the minority for the first episode.
2nd Episode spoiler:

(edited by Chewy for minor spoilers)

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn it you guys!!!I'm hopping on it right now Razz

Chewy

Chewy

Kyuubey wrote:I just beat the second episode. That was kinda fucked up lol. I was in the majority for most of my decisions that time but in the minority for the first episode.
2nd Episode spoiler:

2nd episode spoilers:

Yup pretty damn good game

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Spoiler:

Who you choose to live has far reaching implications on the story

Well sorta

But, yes it does matter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: