Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking Dead season 2 Telltale out this Tues?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Walking Dead season 2 Telltale out this Tues? 1146219_742705919079457_1940853865_o

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

More? It's taking me forever to slog through the 6 or 7 episodes that are already out. It would be a lot better if there was actually a game there. Really it isn't much more than an interactive choose-you-own-adventure book though.

nice

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Metal.....you disapoint. 

And I thought 400 days of whatever was the season 2?

I haven't actually played anything past episode 5 so I wouldn't know

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Yeah Season was Episode 1-5 and its DLC was 400 Days

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

OOOOOOH.

Cool might pick up the episdoes I am missing out on when I get my next disability paymen.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Metal.....you disapoint. 

And I thought 400 days of whatever was the season 2?

I haven't actually played anything past episode 5 so I wouldn't know
I like it and it is very well done, but I was expecting it to be more of an actual game.

If you could skip the cutscenes the actual gameplay bits would probably only take 5 or 10 minutes per episode. I also don't like the main dude. Even when you try to be mean to people he acts like a pussy with a furrowed brow.

I'm not sure what episode I'm on now, but playing it is a bit of chore.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Your mom is a bit of a chore

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Yeah but Metal in the new "Season" he is no longer a character

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

menacinglemon wrote:Yeah but Metal in the new "Season" he is no longer a character
Well that's good to hear. I KEPT LETTING HIM GET EATEN BY ZOMBIES gah CAps lock!!

Ahem. I would let him get eaten by zombies just to watch him die, so if that is how the game ends then it will be worth finishing. OOOOHHH it would be especially awesome if the little girl turns into a zombie and kills him and then someone kills her!

That would be so great I would probably play a second season.

I'll probably play it anyway, I think my big problem is that every episode came out all at once for the Vita. I would probably like it much more if it released just an episode at a time.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Metalzoic wrote:
menacinglemon wrote:Yeah but Metal in the new "Season" he is no longer a character
Well that's good to hear. I KEPT LETTING HIM GET EATEN BY ZOMBIES gah CAps lock!!

Ahem. I would let him get eaten by zombies just to watch him die, so if that is how the game ends then it will be worth finishing. OOOOHHH it would be especially awesome if the little girl turns into a zombie and kills him and then someone kills her!

That would be so great I would probably play a second season.

I'll probably play it anyway, I think my big problem is that every episode came out all at once for the Vita. I would probably like it much more if it released just an episode at a time.
Spoiler:

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum