We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xbox One reputation system

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xbox One reputation system Empty Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 15:42

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/03/xbox-one-reputation-system-matches-trolls-with-trolls/

Looks awesome. I hope that other companies do this. I'm looking at you, Sony.

2Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 16:12

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pretty cool if it actually works. Gotta wonder though if you play with your friend alot who's a troll or something if you won't get negatively affected by association.

3Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 16:36

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

So basically never play with Frost....

4Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 16:45

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

My thoughts exactly Razz 

5Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 17:25

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Good luck

I had a negative Reputation before I met you guys and was actively trolling

I was at like 80% avoided because people on Halo dont realize walking in front of someones firing weapon is a bad idea and would always avoid me for "Team killing"

Or as I like to call it Culling the idiot pool

6Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 17:35

I had a negative rep just from killing peeps in BF

7Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 17:37

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah this sounds like a good idea but it will be implemented terribly

8Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 17:40

Chewy

Chewy

I'm pretty sure my rep got completely destroyed after playing a bunch of Fight Night 4 online. They ask people if they want to give rep after getting their asses kicked.

Good concept but there are plenty of flaws to it so hopefully you have to be heavily weighed down to be thrown in that pool.

9Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 18:02

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

According to the link, it takes into account time. So it won't really matter if someone gets butthurt and just blasts you away with bad rep together with his buddies.

If anything, I just hope that it makes cheaters less common. Like you said, it CAN be fucked up, but it's really up to how it's planned. If Microsoft does it wring, I can see a lot of angry customers.

10Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 18:06

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

ITS MICROSOFT!

They cant do anything right

11Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 18:16

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

On the other hand, very good players will hate it. They will get reported to hell and back by butthurt losers on a constant basis.

12Xbox One reputation system Empty Re: Xbox One reputation system 2013-07-03, 18:22

Yea

Thats how I got my low rep on 360

From owning fools in FPS games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum