Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody getting COD Ghosts, and for what system?

+3
Metalzoic
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I thought about chilling on the 360 version for awhile while waiting on a deal for the ps4. If the Xbox one actually had a cheaper bundle where they didn't force the cheesy kinect on everybody, I'd honestly probably get it for the better controller

before I get the ps4 I want to test out the controller for myself,cuz, the ps3 controller sucks balls (for shooters at least...triggers are horrible, and analog sticks feel weird and loose)

anyway, Ghosts looks decent from the gameplay I saw. Maybe I can trade in black ops 2 for alot off of it >_>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

nope. watched a stream of it, it was garbage.

at this point the campaign has become a parody of itself, its that bad.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

No. BF4 turned out so good I can't think of any reason to play Ghosts. I'm also returning my KZ4 as well.

StormEye

StormEye

I just finished campaign on PC in veteran difficulty.

Don't get it.

Seriously.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I was tempted to pick up Ghosts just for a quick shooter that is easy to pick up and play when I am unsure what to do...but ... BF4 ...but XBOX360......is dying on me... fuuuuuck can not even get xboxlive to work half the time...sign in is taking years because of everything internal dying.

Time to get a Wii U...with everything fun

No way in hell

God watching the TB video right now

This game is garbage

StormEye

StormEye

It IS garbage.

Its last hope for me was SP (the only reason why I buy this franchise anymore), and even that is now on par with BF series SP (in a bad way).

They added few vehicle sections, which are just laughable arcade bumper car driving, and "free space" firefights, ie space and underwater, but they don't really wow at all.

Overall quality of the game went down.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

It's reminding me of free to play FPS graphics.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Probably rent it for X1...last CoD I played a good bit was the 1st Black Ops...World at War was probably my favorite in the series.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Anybody getting COD Ghosts, and for what system? 1184757_542460539174744_1434012998_n

Where are the 50 gigs coming from?

StormEye

StormEye

Probably bloated anti crack files.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Just need some poor soul to look into the install directory and search around.

StormEye

StormEye

I would have looked into it more, but I uninstalled immediately after I finished SP, and don't want to download it again from Steam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum