Shojimaru
StormEye
DRGN LRD 1213
Same
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Same

Same

So, I was thinking "Oh I get to try out the chopper gunner for a change." The pilot got in and out then decides to be a douche about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQoNskv5xK4

Next time I see a chopper i'm either flying or i'm getting in with a person with an IQ higher than 60.

I'm raging too much when I record I think.. But I did make a Wookie Christmas tree (Rendering this video stopped me from recording it D:)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn it storm my post was relavant!

You you mod nazi!

On Topic!!!!!

I agree I never get in a choppa if I don;t know the pilot. I've spent to many times getting dunked in the ocean to trust a random!

StormEye

StormEye

I told you I was going to make it look fresh. You ruined it DL!

Maybe I should post my noisy penguin vi... awhhh forget it

On Topic!

LoL

Same

Same

Offtopicness FTW

It annoys me the most when they land the chopper on a cliff-edge or the lighthouse. They could atleast Land it properly so the person can fly off.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It was nice and crisp Storm nice job!

I'll ferry people to the light house if they ask. But seriously hate when they use it and then leave it. Damn the randoms!

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I tend to only get in a chopper if I know the pilot. Actually I only get in any vehicle if I know whos controling it. Not cause I don't trust the randoms mostly because vehicles are a big target.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I only play with randoms, due to lack of GT's and time I play. I just played today and could not get a damn thing going. I don't rage, but I was getting fucking PISSED. I just put the controller down before I broke it. Some people so just soooooo God damn stupid!!! I'll attack a tank with my lmg/smg/Ar/BA. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

okay, I feel better now

D

I try my best to be accepting to randys but I sometimes they are pretty bad. I'm not a great player, probably not even a good player statswise, but I try at least and it annoys me when my teammates don't.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Not all off them are bad, I ran into couple the past few days, and they used mikes, communicated, and tried for the objective. The guy today as about as good as I was ( which is to say, not very good) but he was team player, and I enjoyed playing with him. It was the rest that pissed me off.

D

Yeah I agree not all of them are bad.

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

i actually have a few i met through RANDOMS game. We played well, used mic's and executed strategy. I FR'd them and we play around 3x a week. but again, im at 130+ hours and have done this once soooo.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

Same

Same

D_Gryphon wrote:I try my best to be accepting to randys but I sometimes they are pretty bad. I'm not a great player, probably not even a good player statswise, but I try at least and it annoys me when my teammates don't.

Lol, statswise? Apparently I have 352% acurracy xD

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Im surprised you died, actually. That happened to me once, and I jumped right at one, and it reset back to 10. I actually lived! Smile

D

.88 K/D baby.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yeah, well, go tell that to your MW2 1337 buddies! lol

Majora1988

Majora1988

I finally got mine exactly at 1.00!

Now I just need to not die...

*dies*

That's why I NEVER let anybody I don't trust fly; unless I'm just want to goof around and take the risk, which usually leads me to dying 9/10 times.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I really havnt flown with anybody but you guys lately. And actually, its worked wonders Smile
And majora, thats about it, lol

Majora1988

Majora1988

BmmFlash wrote:I really havnt flown with anybody but you guys lately. And actually, its worked wonders Smile
And majora, thats about it, lol

Lol. There's you guys piloting....and there's you Majora.

XD!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum