Crimson Exitus
Patrick Star
ALargeEffinFry
Kyuubey
TheGM
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:01

Too bad you actually can fight Halo vehicles and easily win/hijack them and know what you're doing. Also, not being able to spawn with your favourite weapon is good, because it prevents people from instantly spawning with the most OP weapon in the game. Everybody gets the same resources to fight each other. But yes, Scorpion is BS and should be pulled from MP.

And you haven't even asked a question GM, you're just teasing me.

52You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:01

This thread was suppose to turn into a flame fight on how I and other people do not like reach so please no more off topic posting.

53You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:04

TheGM

TheGM

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
And you haven't even asked a question GM, you're just teasing me.

Sure I did. I quoted it twice.

I asked you to elaborate on the commment about me liking challenging games.....you have not done so.

54You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:05

What I said was, that you must like more challenging games, because you complained that Halo and most games have too much auto-aim.

55You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:05

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:This thread was suppose to turn into a flame fight on how I and other people do not like reach so please no more off topic posting.

I hate reach and all the grenade spams, I also hate the overpowered DMR and how when i use it and pull off constant headshots they still kill me with an AR.

I also hate the overpowereddd Armor Lock thatn eeds toning down.. OH AND JETPACKS NEED TO BE REMOVED.

56You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:07

Duck

Duck

Too bad you actually can fight Halo vehicles and easily win/hijack them and know what you're doing.

You can do that in BF too? You're not gonna hijack anybody's vehicle in Halo if they know what they're doing, so really all you have left is shooting at them while they fire a bigger gun at you, which is what vehicle combat boils down to in Battlefield.

57You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:09

Chewy

Chewy

hijacking any vehicle is easy as hell in halo... you can't hijack in Battlefield.

just grab an ATV, bring a friend for a distraction and ride right up to it and jump on in. easy as shit.

58You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:09

Ante

Ante

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:The only maps and spawns that are horrid are the Invasion ones. The DMR doesn't beat everything; the Magnum will beat the DMR in CQC, especially with melee, hit detection has been fine for me unless I was lagging (want bad hit detection? Go to BC2). The Sniper has ALWAYS been overpowered in Halo games; it's actually the least overpowered in this one, because of the spread. The weapons actually feel balanced in this one. Halo 3, all it was, was BR, and nothing else.

And no, because I actually enjoy a game, and everybody pretty much calls it shit, it's going to piss me off after a while, especially when they praise a game that has 10's of 100's of problems and balance issues, when Halo is clearly superior from a development point of view. So no, I'm not going to just sit here and let people insult things that I like anymore.

So instead of shitting on BC2, which obviously most of us here enjoy, call out the people blatantly hating Reach. You tell people not to complain about aspects of Reach that they don't like and then you take these subtle little jabs at BC2 left and right. wtf?

59You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:11

Yes, I take jabs at BC2, because people throw punches at my game. An eye for eye. It doesn't feel good to be told that something you enjoy is "shit" "boring" or "retarded" does it.

60You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:12

TheGM

TheGM

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:What I said was, that you must like more challenging games, because you complained that Halo and most games have too much auto-aim.

Who doesn't like a challenge. But Cheapness is not a substitute.

I also commetted on the fact most console games use auto aim. Hell I played a 360 shooter with a perk that was Better Auto-aim. Comments on skill or mute when the game does half the work for you.

61You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:12

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Yes, I take jabs at BC2, because people throw punches at my game. An eye for eye. It doesn't feel good to be told that something you enjoy is "shit" "boring" or "retarded" does it.
When the hell has anyone said that here?

62You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:14

Chewy

Chewy

TheGM86 wrote:
I also commetted on the fact most console games use auto aim. Hell I played a 360 shooter with a perk that was Better Auto-aim. Comments on skill or mute when the game does half the work for you.

which is why everyone who plays console games has identical stats for all of them right?

63You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:14

Just look at this topic Tom, or any other topic mentioning Halo/CoD.

And yes GM, that is uber gay for a game to give you better auto-aim (what game is that??)

64You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:16

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Just look at this topic Tom, or any other topic mentioning Halo/CoD.

And yes GM, that is uber gay for a game to give you better auto-aim (what game is that??)
I just wanted to know what you guys thought of reach but you assholes turned it into a flame fight and in most games you can turn off the auto-aim.

65You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:18

Ante

Ante

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Yes, I take jabs at BC2, because people throw punches at my game. An eye for eye. It doesn't feel good to be told that something you enjoy is "shit" "boring" or "retarded" does it.

You missed my point.

Someone bashes Reach, you retort with BC2 bashing. Now other BC2 fan not involved with said argument gets angry with overblown BC2 bashing and starts arguing with you. Rinse repeat, the process spreads. Hate, rage, hate, hate, raaaaage, butthurt.

66You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:19

I'm sorry Tom, but I refuse to back down until my opponent does, there is a compromise, or I am forced to stop; I cannot let somebody win. Especially if somebody insults me.

And ante, I at least back up my arguments with facts and genuine issues. I'm not just like "Halo is dumb... CoD is bad...hurr durr" I can think of possibly 30-50 dire issues that BC2 has, but no where near as many in CoD and Halo.

67You happy with halo reach? - Page 2 Empty Re: You happy with halo reach? 2010-10-18, 21:20

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I leave for an hour and you kids go and make a mess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum