DarkShado
Kenshiro
JrTapia1991
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

didn't even know about this game until I happened to be reading the Q and A the war z devs posted on their forums

A big problem I had with war z was the very little loot drops,it basically taking forever to get any kind of good shit.

well, this game has much better drops,he spawns in and finds a G36 right away,something I never found in the whole time of playing War Z. Don't know if it's a side project of the devs or what,same engine and shit it seems >_> 

[ltr]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/__-St2gNXYg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/ltr]

[ltr]you can also buy mags,items with in game currency zombies drop instead of actual money with credit card like the war z shit is >_>[/ltr]

[ltr]think I'll play this all the time now >_>[/ltr]

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Is it still supposed to be survival horror or is this some sort of market based FPS MMO that coincidentally has zombies?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's totally free,there's a market place but it's only in game money or you get money for experience for killing zombies,and the zombies actually drop stuff this time,I've been playing it and I like it alot better than the regular war z just for the fact I can finally GET some stuff >_> instead of playing all day for some bats and chips

DarkShado

This is my review of a MMO called DeadZ oh where should I start
with this game. The servers are slow and most of the times you can't
even connect to the servers. If you do the auto join or the manual join.

The game will try and connect you to the server and you won't be able
to connect and it kicks you back to the character select screen.

And I am selecting the USA servers too forget the international servers
they are even worse!

Just even trying to log into the game itself is slow as can be!

Loading into the actual game itself is slow and then when you get into
the game it is laggy as all hell.

The people in the game will not help new players they will not answer
a lot of questions or try to help a new player get started.

Most of the time the more experienced players will try and trick new
players into coming to them saying they have a weapon for them and
then kill them. Basically the current players in the game are nothing more
than a bunch of idiots towards anyone new. The people on there are
extremely unfriendly and will take advantage of any new player.

There is absolutely nothing to do when you are in game anyways. All you
do is run around 15 square kilometers of area hoping you don't get
ganked by some idiot.

There are no missions or no real purpose in the game.

Most of the time people will just spawn camp you and sit at points
where they know people spawn and then gank any new players
as they come in the game and the protection shield wears off.

Don't expect to get any kind of a high frame rate either the game
is so horribly designed that you will probably only get around 10 - 15
FPS in a city and maybe 20 FPS if you are lucky outside of towns.

The game is full of bugs and issues and a lot of cheaters as well who
abuse glitches in the game.

There are no admins in game to look at people who are doing this and it
seems to be pretty much the wild west where anything goes.
There are lots of aim bots and other cheaters in game abusing a wide
range of cheats and bugs.

Overall this game is just a waste of time and not even worth the download
avoid this game "DeadZ" it is nothing more than a gank fest and the servers
are full of children.

Overall this game is a huge disappointment and needs a lot of work if people
who are coding this game expects it to go anywhere at all.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>__> assuming this isn't a bot...lol. umm....I played it fine,what are your pc specs?

1st gen i3 with 550ti? >__>

DarkShado

JrTapia1991 wrote:>__> assuming this isn't a bot...lol. umm....I played it fine,what are your pc specs?

1st gen i3 with 550ti? >__>
Has nothing to do with my PC. My PC is a duel core 3.0 Ghz machine with 4 GB of Ram it is the way the GAME itself is designed. It lags horribly even just connecting to the game. The game itself is nothing more than a gankfest and has absolutely NO purpose what so ever.

The game is horribly designed and run.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

DarkShado wrote:
Has nothing to do with my PC. My PC is a duel core 3.0 Ghz machine with 4 GB of Ram (snip)
Does that mean your two cores are in a fight to the death with each other?

because That could very well be the problem. Your cores are too busy fighting each other to do compute tasks properly.

Razz

DarkShado

HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
Has nothing to do with my PC. My PC is a duel core 3.0 Ghz machine with 4 GB of Ram (snip)

because That could very well be the problem. Your cores are too busy fighting each other to do compute tasks properly.

Razz
Again NO it has nothing to do with my machine at all.  It is THEIR servers. It is slow even just to CONNECT into the game. It has NOTHING to do with my machine at all.

When you connect into the game it is slow half the time you can't connect to the game server it is THEIR servers that are the issues! The game is absolute CRAP the way it is designed.

You have no clue what you are talking about here.

Dude you got a duel core and 4 gigs or ram

What do you expect?

DarkShado

Sym wrote:Dude you got a duel core and 4 gigs or ram

What do you expect?
Go away idiot that is more than enough for this crappy game. Now fuck off. If you would learn to read it isn't the actual game itself on MY end that is the issue it is the connection to their server which is SLOW! Now go away and stop spamming this thread.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

DarkShado wrote:
Go away idiot that is more than enough for this crappy game. Now fuck off. If you would learn to read it isn't the actual game itself on MY end that is the issue it is the connection to their server which is SLOW!  Now go away and stop spamming this thread.
DeadZ free version of War Z seems so much better 1338062887455_5532340

DarkShado wrote:
Sym wrote:Dude you got a duel core and 4 gigs or ram

What do you expect?
Go away idiot that is more than enough for this crappy game. Now fuck off. If you would learn to read it isn't the actual game itself on MY end that is the issue it is the connection to their server which is SLOW!  Now go away and stop spamming this thread.
Haha

Hilarious

DarkShado

MissSym wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
DeadZ free version of War Z seems so much better 1338062887455_5532340
Stop trolling this thread if all you are going to do is troll this thread then don't bother posting here. Again it is NOT my computer it is the actual connection to THEIR servers.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Dude, hardly trolling.

And it is your computer...I may not know a lot but I know enough.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

Ante

Ante

All I can think of when I see this guy's name is Sharknado

Ante wrote:All I can think of when I see this guy's name is Sharknado

Haha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DarkShado wrote:don't bother posting here.

i can tell you are new here...

and that you are a complete cunthandle.

please leave and preferably delete your account. and your posts. and then buy a better PC so you can legitimately complain about performance.

Chewy

Chewy

DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz
Again NO it has nothing to do with my machine at all.  It is THEIR servers. It is slow even just to CONNECT into the game. It has NOTHING to do with my machine at all.

When you connect into the game it is slow half the time you can't connect to the game server it is THEIR servers that are the issues! The game is absolute CRAP the way it is designed.

I would still try taking out one of your cores to see if it fixes it.

A common misconception is that duel core is better, but when you're cores are fighting each other it can actually give you even worse performance than one core. A lot of computing resources are allocated to the battle.

Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

A common misconception is that duel core is better, but when you're cores are fighting each other it can actually give you even worse performance than one core. A lot of computing resources are allocated to the battle.

Boo your the party killer

Chewy

Chewy

Sym wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

Well sorry for trying to be helpful.

Chewy wrote:
Sym wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

Well sorry for trying to be helpful.
You better be!

Naw im just kidding.....sorta....Cool

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

what the real problem is is that his hyphootinator is all garbled. if your hyphootinator is garbled then your duel cores get all angry and start fighting.

DarkShado

Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

You are an idiot again it has NOTHING to with a graphics issue what so ever. It is that their servers are saying they are full when it is only 24/60 people connected.

Again you people here are a bunch of fucktards that can't seem to understand that this is NOT a graphics or CPU related issue but an issue on THEIR end on THEIR serevers.

Fuck sakes you people are useless stop trolling this thread.

Ok so every time I go to connect to a server the bar speeds up really fast

to full and then boots me back to the character select screen.

Now I checked my r3dlog.txt which is in the Deadz game folder and this

is what I found. For my privacy and protection I have removed my external

IP address from the logs.

000408.977| r3dapp: SysCmd: f120
000423.401| r3dNetwork: Creating client
000423.935| IP: 192.168.2.145
000423.935| r3dNetwork: connecting
000424.267| r3dNetwork: external ip: <REMOVED>:61567
000424.267| connected to master server peer00
000431.711| userSettings: Saving settings to C:\Users\Computer1\Documents\4PlayFun\DeadZ\userSettings.xml
000433.109| obj_Zombie::FreePhysSkeletonCache:000433.109| done in 0.00 seconds
000433.110| r3dNetwork: Deinitialize
000433.696| r3dNetwork: Creating client
000434.442| IP: 192.168.2.145
000434.442| r3dNetwork: connecting
000434.792| r3dNetwork: external ip:<REMOVED>:61569
000435.585| Can't join to game server - session is full000435.625| ***** disconnected from game server

http://img834.images...34/585/0uwt.jpg

Now this is from the USA1 server when I was trying to connect to it. But it is NOT full if you look

at the screen shot bellow it is saying that only 24/60 players are connected so the server isn't full at all. So why is it comming back saying the server is full when it is not.

This is occuring on August 25 2013 at about 4:45 PM MST (GMT-0700). Mountain Standard Time.

I have tried multple servers to and I get the same results so please don't tell me to try another server

in fact I have gone though most of the server list and can't connect.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Hey uh...random thought...

Calling people names isn't going to get you any help.

ETA: And on second thought, if you know so damn much about it (apparently), how come you just can't fix it instead of coming here to piss and moan about how horrible it is just because YOU can't connect?

Ante

Ante

Is the SeC the new DeadZ technical support forum? What the shit is going on here.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

lmfao....it sounds like you just have a shitty pc dude...again,what are your pc specs?an old ass pentium dual core and 4gb of ddr1 ram? Laughing

I know for a fact it doesn't take that "good" of a pc to play it smoothly because my old friend from school has an older 1st gen AMD APU A8 5500,with built in graphics he plays it fine,then again he has 8gb ram and a quad core 3.2ghz....

like sym said what did you expect with a dual core and 4gb ram in today's day and age? We didn't make the game....

and I had no problems with the game,it was actually MORE stable than the actually crap "war z" which they bitched out to paramount pictures I guess and had to change the name to infestation. Punkbuster in that game was supposed to keep hackers out but little help it did....me and many other people keep getting booted on Infestation for stupid punk buster stuff like it saying we're idle and stuff

DarkShado

MissSym wrote:Hey uh...random thought...

ETA: And on second thought, if you know so damn much about it (apparently), how come you just can't fix it instead of coming here to piss and moan  about how horrible it is just because YOU can't connect?

You know what fuck off it is their servers they have to fix it NOT me it is on their. STOP trolling this thread and get out of here if all you are going to be in an asshole.

DarkShado

JrTapia1991 wrote:lmfao....it sounds like you just have a shitty pc dude...again,what are your pc specs?an old ass pentium dual core and 4gb of ddr1 ram? Laughing

I know for a fact it doesn't take that "good" of a pc to play it smoothly because my old friend from school has an older 1st gen AMD APU A8 5500,with built in graphics he plays it fine,then again he has 8gb ram and a quad core 3.2ghz....

like sym said what did you expect with a dual core and 4gb ram in today's day and age? We didn't make the game....

and I had no problems with the game,it was actually MORE stable than the actually crap "war z" which they bitched out to paramount pictures I guess and had to change the name to infestation. Punkbuster in that game was supposed to keep hackers out but little help it did....me and many other people keep getting booted on Infestation for stupid punk buster stuff like it saying we're idle and stuff
Once again you FUCKTARD it isn't a graphics or CPU related problem it is an issue on THEIR end with their servers so fuck off and stop spamming this thread.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

DarkShado wrote:
MissSym wrote:Hey uh...random thought...

ETA: And on second thought, if you know so damn much about it (apparently), how come you just can't fix it instead of coming here to piss and moan  about how horrible it is just because YOU can't connect?
You know what fuck off it is their servers they have to fix it NOT me it is on their. STOP trolling this thread and get out of here if all you are going to be in an asshole.
Me? I'm the asshole?

You're funny.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

why don't you fuck off chump. I think you're the troll here. It's obvious you're just crying because you have a shit pc and must have shitty internet because I have pretty shitty internet company lol windjammer.... and can play the game fine. Come back when you get a quad core and 8gb ram and a decent video card.

Ante

Ante

I'm almost positive at this point that this guy is just a really poopy troll. GM is that you?

Dude you said you were getting 10-15 FPS. 

That means its a system problem. Are you sure your not confusing lag with fps?

Chewy

Chewy

DarkShado wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

You are an idiot again it has NOTHING to with a graphics issue what so ever. It is that their servers are saying they are full when it is only 24/60 people connected.

Again you people here are a bunch of fucktards that can't seem to understand that this is NOT a graphics or CPU related issue but an issue on THEIR end on THEIR serevers.

000423.935|  IP: 192.168.2.145
000431.711| userSettings: Saving settings to C:\Users\Computer1\Documents\4PlayFun\DeadZ\userSettings.xml
000434.442|  IP: 192.168.2.145
000435.585| Can't join to game server - session is full000435.625| ***** disconnected from game server

Now this is from the USA1 server when I was trying to connect to it. But it is NOT full if you look

at the screen shot bellow it is saying that only 24/60 players are connected so the server isn't full at all. So why is it comming back saying the server is full when it is not.

This is occuring on August 25 2013 at about 4:45 PM MST (GMT-0700). Mountain Standard Time.

I have tried multple servers to and I get the same results so please don't tell me to try another server

Maybe your cores are too busy fighting to notice your connection requests?

I'm just saying try removing one it will probably fix it.

Listen to Chewy

DarkShado

JrTapia1991 wrote:why don't you fuck off chump. I think you're the troll here. It's obvious you're just crying because you have a shit pc and must have shitty internet because I have pretty shitty internet company lol windjammer.... and can play the game fine. Come back when you get a quad core and 8gb ram and a decent video card.
Actually I am not trolling at are but YOU are. My PC isn't shit. You are just too stupid that it is a CONNECTION issue with their server that is the issue there is no Graphics or CPU issue here what so ever. My Internet connection is great too the issue is on the SERVER SIDE with it saying the servers are full when they are NOT. Learn to read dip shit!

Maybe if you had a couple brain cells left you would actually be able to do a proper diagnosis of the problem and figure that out then again for you I think that would be too hard. Try going to school and learn something first and them come back and talk to me. For now fuck off and stop trolling this thread Tapia1991

Go away and don't post here again Tapia1991 you are not welcome here troll.

DarkShado

Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

Again it is on the SERVER side saying the servers are full when they are NOT this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DUAL CORE CPU you idiot!

LOL this guy

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

DeadZ free version of War Z seems so much better HDA6B4336

Just goin in circles here...mmhmm

Thats an incredibly stupid thing to do

Don't expect to get any kind of a high frame rate either the game
is so horribly designed that you will probably only get around 10 - 15
FPS in a city and maybe 20 FPS if you are lucky outside of towns.

This is what you said. Your PC sucks man. 

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Sym wrote:Thats an incredibly stupid thing to do
We're dealing with stupid, aren't we?

Bla125

Bla125

<3 DarkShado

Chewy

Chewy

DarkShado wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DarkShado wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
DarkShado wrote:

Razz

Again it is on the SERVER side saying the servers are full when they are NOT this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DUAL CORE CPU you idiot!
Your CPUs could easily be lying to you. It's a common problem.

Also you might want to look at this picture it might solve some of your problems:

DeadZ free version of War Z seems so much better Kittens_in_barrel

The one on the left's name is Phillip.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

MissSym wrote:
Sym wrote:Thats an incredibly stupid thing to do
We're dealing with stupid, aren't we?
We were, but I just banned him.
Anyone that shows up and acts like an assclown insulting everybody doesn't need to be here.

Ahhhhhh... that felt good. Been wanting to ban someone for awhile now.

Chewy

Chewy

Aw come on Metal that was funny.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

what a true chump he was.

wahhhhh my 1998 pc won't play crysis 3!!!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

DeadZ still seems like shit, IMO.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I got tired of just always dying from behind so I quit,it just got old I guess

Haha banned

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]