Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

If any game can make me a PC gamer again it's this one.

+2
Kenshiro
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

X Rebirth. I figured it had quietly been killed off or canceled, but apparently it's coming out and looks amazing.

The space exploration/adventure/rts cross genre is definitely my favorite. It's also a genre that rarely ever comes to consoles and only occasionally to PC.

I really want to play this game (although they are trying so many things I expect all of them to be done half-assed) almost enough to get a gaming PC.

Then I remembered I should just wait for the Vita version. Fuck PC.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

If the Vita version is as close as that, it's no longer a Vita. It would be a PC squished into a Vita.

Holy crap

That game looks amazing

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

that game looks like the absolute tits.

is a sub-based game, or a one time purchase then you can play for as long as you want? cause if its a one time purchase i am so ready to play it Very Happy

apparently its a single-player game, is this true? pretty cool idea if it is.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Adli Corporation wrote:that game looks like the absolute tits.

is a sub-based game, or a one time purchase then you can play for as long as you want? cause if its a one time purchase i am so ready to play it Very Happy

Yes it isn't an mmo. it's the new X game. They made several. Great space battle/strategy/diplomacy/trading etc... series. Like StarControl 2 meets Civilization.

This is the new one they announced a few years back. I guess it's finally coming out soon

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:that game looks like the absolute tits.

Yes it isn't an mmo. it's the new X game. They made several. Great space battle/strategy/diplomacy/trading etc... series. Like StarControl 2 meets Civilization.

This is the new one they announced a few years back. I guess it's finally coming out soon
colour me interested.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it looks cool

Pariah

Pariah

played X3, was not disappointed. I think I might have to pick this up.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I saw this yesterday. Got me interested and will most probably get it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum