the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Rising 3 Gamescom trailer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead Rising 3 Gamescom trailer Empty Dead Rising 3 Gamescom trailer 2013-08-21, 11:54

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Looks awesome. It's obvious that the humor and feel of the first ones is still here. Other than BF4 this is my most anticipated game.

It also looks like it's X1 only, not timed:

http://m.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/
A Capcom show representative has reasserted Dead Rising 3's Xbox One-only status, in the face of claims that it's going to gravitate elsewhere after debuting on Microsoft's console.

"Definitely not a timed exclusive, it's an Xbox One game," said rep briefly detailed. "We see a lot of this online. It's not coming to PS4 or PC." It's also apparently "excellent", though you'll have to take Jonty's word for that. And also Aoife's. Here's a bit of insight from her.

Bla125

Bla125

I still need to finish the 2nd one

Never liked this franchise

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Never liked this franchise
That's impossible.

I dunno why either.....it just doesnt click with me. 

Ive played both main games extensively to give them a chance, as well as the pre expansion DLC. 

I dfont know....im pretty tired of zombies like ive said before.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I could have been at gamescon....but I am still on probation at work...so I wasn't able to book time off....really bummed me out...only an hour drive away

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum