New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woke up and thought my damn computer was fried

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

so I turn my computer on and for some reason my usb wifi adapter isn't working....and my system is laggy as fucking hell on the desktop for some reason, I go to run malwarebytes anti malware and it attempts to open as many of them as my ram allows to scan at once, 168 AT ONCE!!!

I unplug and plug back in my wifi adapter and internet works now,but there's no sound.....weird...I haven't even downloaded anything in forever so no virus, hope this damn hard drive isn't fried. No error messages and windows booted up fine though.

why the FUCK would malwarebytes open that many at once when I clicked it once? lmfao

You have no sound?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have it back now,reinstalled sound drivers and rebooted. Weird as hell.

WTF

Glad its working though....

That is really bizarre

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Multiple programs opening a ridiculous amount...sounds like some kind of virus. Reformat maybe?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I don't get what would suddenly trigger it today No No No No

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Did you download your Anti-Virus software from Pirate bay

I know alot of people who have

Its hilarious Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

no lol I have microsoft security essentials and anti malware bytes. Weird thing is I haven't even downloaded anything in forever besides a game off steam or origin

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Woke up and thought my damn computer was fried Tumblr_l92cjbYO6U1qa42d1o1_400

ORIGIN! Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:no lol I have microsoft security essentials and anti malware bytes. Weird thing is I haven't even downloaded anything in forever besides a game off steam or origin
You can get viruses just by visiting websites. You don't necessarily have to download anything if the site is running scripts one could have gotten you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum