Dropped Da Soap
MEGA MILK
JrTapia1991
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Fyreshock was taken by my Silver account and I didnt know how to upgrade it so I went with Frostbyrn instead

Also Funny story R

I just threatened to strangle one of your programming compatriots with some Cat5 Very Happy

Frostburn canyons is in BL2

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

RStudios wrote:Just playing and testing this haha Very Happy

What is the origin of your user name? - Page 2 Pacman_left
waka waka pac man!!!!

WAKA WAKA

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

every time I played BL2 and went there I thought of him Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:Frostburn canyons is in BL2
Im friends with the Dev team Very Happy

Yea me too

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont remember any places anmed after you Very Happy

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

RStudios

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont remember any places anmed after you Very Happy
What is the origin of your user name? - Page 2 Cold

RStudios wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:I dont remember any places anmed after you Very Happy
What is the origin of your user name? - Page 2 Cold
Oh snap

Ars Diaboli wrote:
Nice another music one

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Damn Musicians Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:Damn Musicians Very Happy
We do what we can

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Damn Musicians Very Happy
We do what we can
For the good of all of us except for those who are dead? Very Happy

What is the origin of your user name? - Page 2 Aperture_Science_Logo_Full_HD_by_dj_corny

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I was actually going for a music "career" some years ago. Realized I didn't really want a career out of it and dropped out.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ars Diaboli wrote:I was actually going for a music "career" some years ago. Realized I didn't really want a career out of it and dropped out.
I cant stop imagining you as a Mexican Eminem now Very Happy

Mexican Eminem would be just great

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I think he kind of loses his Mystique if he isnt white really

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Oh god no. Fuck that. I can't stand rap/hiphop.

And I'm white.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

"White" Very Happy

And yeah me neither its one of the worse genres there is

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Yeah, half the population is white here.

< not a fan of rap

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I once met a dude that loved hip hop. He would swear by it. I remember very clearly "It's the best music out there. Maybe it's even better than music itself".

I'm not sure what to think about that.

I love music that is hated by the masses, but is in arguably talented.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I know a whole bunch of people who listen to it

Fucking Ghetto rats Very Happy

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Metal is like everything else. There's a lot of shit in there, but also a lot of amazing, talented stuff. Except hip hop and rap, where it's always shit Very Happy

But it's (Metal) not really hated by the masses, it's just mostly harder to "digest" for many I guess.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont like Metal at all

The only stuff I have listened to all the way through was Birth of Depravity Very Happy

And that was only because I was laughing at the lead singer for trying so hard to summon Satan

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont like Metal at all

The only stuff I have listened to all the way through was Birth of Depravity Very Happy

And that was only because I was laughing at the lead singer for trying so hard to summon Satan
 Sad

Ars Diaboli wrote:Metal is like everything else. There's a lot of shit in there, but also a lot of amazing, talented stuff. Except hip hop and rap, where it's always shit Very Happy

But it's (Metal) not really hated by the masses, it's just mostly harder to "digest" for many I guess.
Metal is very hard to digest

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

What's so hard to digest about it? The harder ones are black, death, and whatever other things they spawned like grindcore (Can't stand that shit). Even thrash is fairly simple. Heavy, power, folk, viking, etc. aren't particularly complicated.

I mean, they aren't easy, but I wouldn't say "very hard" either. Just won't appeal to your average Joe. I find that the hardest thing is to appreciate the growls, and after that, it's smooth sailing.

And I forgot what the point of this was.

Simple?

You lost me there my man.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I meant simple to listen to and enjoy. Didn't mean simple music in itself. I find that most metal is incredibly technical, and plenty of it highly experimental. It demands a lot of skill, talent, and practice. But it's not that hard to enjoy.

... maybe I'm just used to it so I don't notice it anymore.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

reminds me of the mexican guy my cousin picked up at the railroad tracks one day a little older than me and took him in their home, nicknamed him chicken alfredo cuz his name is alfredo haha. He was whiter than me but didn't know ANY english Razz

must be spanish genes

I've seen in vids too lots of actual black mexicans too,kinda tripped me out as a kid seeing that XD

Ars Diaboli wrote:I meant simple to listen to and enjoy. Didn't mean simple music in itself. I find that most metal is incredibly technical, and plenty of it highly experimental. It demands a lot of skill, talent, and practice. But it's not that hard to enjoy.

... maybe I'm just used to it so I don't notice it anymore.
You said well

As a metal musician and fan, BOOM

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Playing some of it in piano was one of the reasons I studied music. I then realized how fucking hard it is to translate metal to the piano given the way the instrument works. Maybe if I ever get more free time from my job I will be able to study some more...

Anyway, you should listen to Britney Spears man. Top-notch talent right there. You may get some inspiration for your pieces Very Happy

Ars Diaboli wrote:Playing some of it in piano was one of the reasons I studied music. I then realized how fucking hard it is to translate metal to the piano given the way the instrument works. Maybe if I ever get more free time from my job I will be able to study some more...

Anyway, you should listen to Britney Spears man. Top-notch talent right there. You may get some inspiration for your pieces Very Happy

Metal translates very well to the piano man. in fact almost everything lead on the guitar can be reconstructed on the piano.

Bla125

Bla125

Didn't someone make this topic not too long ago?

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Maybe like 1 or 2 years ago.

Kyuubey wrote:Maybe like 1 or 2 years ago.
At least. I dont remember anybodies.

Bla125

Bla125

I swear it was like 2 months ago.

Bla125 wrote:I swear it was like 2 months ago.
Bla your stoned

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Sym wrote:
Ars Diaboli wrote:Playing some of it in piano was one of the reasons I studied music. I then realized how fucking hard it is to translate metal to the piano given the way the instrument works. Maybe if I ever get more free time from my job I will be able to study some more...

Metal translates very well to the piano man. in fact almost everything lead on the guitar can be reconstructed on the piano.
I'm aware of that. By "hard", I mean hard to play. I didn't word it well. Translating itself is all right, but playing it... It's fucking hard to play at the retarded speeds it demands in piano. For example, I was capable with moderate tempos and slower when it came to metal, but any higher fucked me up. I had only been practicing for about 2 years however, so it's to be expected. I needed a lot more technique to be able to play at very high speeds, and holy shit practicing technique is incredibly boring for me.

Wonder how you would emulate sweep picking on piano?

I love me some sweep picking. Mine chops are pretty solid when it comes to sweeps. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

In other words arpeggios

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Unless I'm remembering something incorrectly, arpeggios are one of the basics in piano. They are easy to play because of the way the keyboard is.

Really?

I dont play piano so I didnt know that

Arpeggios are an advanced guitar technique

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Different instruments I guess. That's just how it "works".

First you learn how to down pick, then you learn how to finger(gigitty), then you learn how to alternate pick, then you learn how to tap, then you learn how to sweep.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bla dont do Drugs

Bla is a drug

Adorable little fluffy bastard

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum