Well I'll be damned, Crysis 3 multiplayer is actually really fun

+2
Ante
Chewy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

I'm surprised this game got so much hate. Damn haters.

I know haters

Everybody hates MOH but I think its fun

I know the feel

Ante

Ante

hater checking in

did not enjoy

confirm

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I didn't try 3, but the MP in 2 was awesome.
Problem was that it had serious, serious host/lag issues.

Ante WTF is that gif?

Chewy

Chewy

I barely played any Crysis 2 MP but this does seem similar. Probably has new game modes and such.  I think the PC version has support for dedicated servers too.

Ante you probably liked it but you were too busy hating to notice.

Also this game is easier to run than I thought. I was worried that I was going to actually turn settings down, but the only thing I have turned down is AA, I have it at 1XSMAA. It runs completely smooth, haven't actually checked the framerate I'm getting but it feels smooth and that's all that matters.

Did you get C3 on sale?

Only way im buying it is on sale.

Chewy

Chewy

I bought a code from the AMD never settle bundle off ebay. $15 and it's the Hunter Edition.

The codes expire at the end of the year and EA doesn't like putting on sale very often, and never below $20 so it might be your best bet if you want to get it any time soon.

EDIT: Although I don't know what the Hunter edition gives you aside from dog tags now, I didn't even get the lvl 5 exp boost.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Metalzoic wrote:I didn't try 3, but the MP in 2 was awesome.
Problem was that it had serious, serious host/lag issues.

Ante WTF is that gif?
Looks like a Final Fantasy 14 player emote that ends with the character returning to a normal face.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that's how I got the new splinter cell was that nvidia bundle off ebay,some good stuff on there cheap,and also new SMT game.

anyways,my bro let me borrow his crysis 3 awhile back on xbox I just haven't played it haha, I could play online,EA did away with the online passes for everything I read back in May

Chewy

Chewy

I think I might try to get a Blacklist code off ebay. That game looks extremely good and it looks like I could score a code for under $30.

You just need to be careful buying PC games off ebay though... make sure to read the fine print. Although it's much more risky selling than buying the way disputes work there.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I don't think I'd ever sell stuff on ebay/amazon,people could just lie and say it doesn't work and then you'd be screwed lol.

Chewy

Chewy

Ha, just bought Blacklist: Didigtal Deluxe for $16

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161098131594&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:US:1123

Guy has a bunch more too. It auto accepted my $16 offer.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

god damn lol....got mine for 29

edit:game's not even a week old is it lmfao

Im too broke for a month to get anything till then 

Sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it'll still be there Very Happy Very Happy maybe even cheaper....if new amd cards come out next month and these 7000 series drop even more ill get my bro a 7850 or 7950

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I got crysis 3 free when I got my card. Still haven't played it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

well the splinter cell for 16 is cool,my friend just got it haha Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum