Keyser Söze
Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

My friend was convinced her little sister that she was born with both sex organs because of that

She cried for a whole day before her parents came home Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I now realize I hang out with some truly messed up and horrible people

But at least they arent Black Very Happy

RStudios

Dude, I'm black...

So regardless of  whether or not my arm  is up  to it, im going to Alaska - Page 2 H86699231

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well it was a joke Very Happy

Also you posted a picture of a Vagina while Zillah was on and he didnt remove it Very Happy

Best Mod ever Very Happy

RStudios

it was a diagram... I was tempted to actually post a real one, but figured soap my cry

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Woah go easy on Soap

He has to receive advice from Kalei and thats terrifying for anyone Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Your both dicks lol.

And no,  I can't do anything to mt friend jay. As he didn't know about us or anything. 
and frost, incase your wondering, this jay is not j2daee.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Proud to be a Dick Very Happy

Because we all know the world is full of Dicks, Pussy's and Assholes Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Jesus fuck, that's wring with you people.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pariah wrote:Jesus fuck, that's wring with you people.
its the SeC. Did you expect anything different?

People can be real dicks sometimes.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:People can be real dicks sometimes.
Yeah like one of my very good friends (female). She set me up with one of her friends but then all of a sudden she "Can't handle seeing us together" so I'm like whatever that's weird.

We've fooled around and dated a few times in the past so she obviously wasn't over me or something.

Then she unfriends me from facebook because "I'm ignoring her now that I have a gf". I was working nights our schedules never lined up.

So whatever I just said fuck it and I'm forgetting about her.

fucking people...I don't have time to deal with their shit.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Sym wrote:Poor Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So, we have actually spent several hours over the past day and a half just talking. Like about us, and what happened between us after we slept together. So I kind of have good feelings about everything now

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

approach with caution.

seriously.

RStudios

I recommend a threesome

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I recommend eating her brain to gain her knowledge

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

this is clearly not the place to come for sound dating advice

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im not good at the whole serious thing since I approach every situation with humour Very Happy

And for all the advice you have to get over your first in your own way and your own time

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

there we go.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Who let serious Frost out of his cage!

Get that bastard! Very Happy

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Frostbyrn wrote:Who let serious Frost out of his cage!

a perfect answer and then that mouth

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Who let serious Frost out of his cage!

a perfect answer and then that mouth
Book me for your wake now im in high demand Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Thats the thing. I am not ready to get over her, and from what we have been discussing, she still has strong feelings for me. So we are currently discussing things out right now. 

Like we actually spent almost an hour last night on the subject of dating. I mean we talked for hours, about various things about us. but there was an entire hour devoted to that one subject.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

ask her if she wants a serious relationship.

if shes ready for that, it wouldnt just be talk. or did she say she was?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

We both stated we wanted it. But both kind of agreed at the moment we arent a good couple material, if that makes sense. 

I ended up being honest and told her I would do anything to preserve our friendship even if it meant I had to put her and her feelings above my own.
Which I will. she is literally THE BEST DAMN friend I have EVER had. 

But we are going to continue talking it out further.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

well, best of luck. but dont get hung up..you're too young to get stuck on someone like that

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I know. But  I  don't have many  friends, and she is the best friend I  have ever had. And I have never felt like this aboutaanyone.

so im not  going to give up. But I  am  not going to allow myself to be hurt either

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I gotta level with you man. This has heartbreak written all over it. If you think you feel terrible now it's only going to be worse down the road when you've spent more time with her.

Sometimes you just need to cut your losses as shitty as that may seem.

I don't know maybe I'm too jaded but you've put up with a lot more than I ever would have from this girl.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

This.

Remove situations from your life that cause you grief.

Just say"fuck it, I deserve better" and move on.

Head up, man.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Don't be like the guy getting arm-barred in your gif. Be like the dude escaping out of the ring!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I will be what I want to be dammit!

chunckylover53

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I know. But  I  don't have many  friends, and she is the best friend I  have ever had. And I have never felt like this aboutaanyone.

so im not  going to give up. But I  am  not going to allow myself to be hurt either
Ultimately you can only do what you want to do. But you don't want to pursue a girl who is so goofy like that.

That's kinda how i was with my most recent ex, i really liked her and we shared a lot of similarities, one day she wanted me to have her babies and then the next day she wanted nothing to do with me..

Was she talking to other guys..? Of course she was, i was just a place holder bf and i should've known better the signs were there, but i've never had anyone talk so nicely of me and i just kind of bought into it. We broke up for a few months and then got back together again.. And that worked out great for about two months and then it just ended again.. Badly.

I am just saying that if a girl really likes you she'll be straight forward always with no doubt.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Fuck it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

chunckylover53 wrote:

I am just saying that if a girl really likes you she'll be straight forward always with no doubt.
Have you ever met a girl? They are bat-shit crazy. Every single one of them. Even your mom.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

Have you ever met a girl? They are bat-shit crazy. Every single one of them. Even your mom.
Especially my Mum

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Frostbyrn wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

Especially my Mum
At least we know where you get it from, Frost.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

Especially my Mum
At least we know where you get it from, Frost.
Hey Im funny Crazy she is Beat you Crazy

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Had to get it from somewhere.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I won it in a drinking contest Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

I concur. There's no way to truly know what's going on the mind of a woman at any given time.

They're like insanity, with a vagina.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah.  I am  done. Fucking done.

I honestly am not doing well and ive spent the last 4 hours in bed in tears. yeah, I was crying, im man to admit it. I fucking care for her and I feel as if my heart was torn out.

My friend and his girlfriend took me out tonight cause they know everything. And they bought me a large bottle of whiskey. 

I want thus day to end. im drinking a shit ton and passing out. 

I know its not the most effective way of dealing with shit, but fuck it. My arm hurts, I have bills out the ass from not working because of my arm and to top it off everything with this girl.

FUCK. EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

i understand things seem bad but you'll get through this.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

MissSym wrote:i understand things seem bad but you'll  get through this.

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

My mom is crazy so i guess it kinda makes sense.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Zillah wrote:My life is like a revolving door full of girls

College is trip for girls too
Great words to live by.

RStudios wrote:Not sure, but when I move it to the side when I try to get my nose inside a girl, she giggles.
Now I'm a bit curious as to what I missed....

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

This is rough man. I had a similar situation happen to me when I was about your age and all I can say is it totally sucks. Just know there are literally millions of other women out there, and there are more than a few who will/want to have sex with you.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I don't care anymore to be  honest.
I  don't want anyone else.  I  know it sounds stupid,  but I am not the kind of guy  who can just go out and try and pick up chicks.
Like I don't want sone random girl or something.
im the type of guy who needs to feel something, to feel  like an emotional connection with someone before I feel attracted to them. And I don't believe that is something you get just by talking to people.

Like with Dani. we met at a theme park, and as she has said numerous times, she had to fight and force her friendship on me. then we become close friend's over the following year. Hanging out almost weekly, talking all  the time. Hell she was the first friend I have ever  had throw me a birthday party, hell first friend to ever remember my birthday.

And she has done far more for me than all that. She knows things about me I haven't told ANYONE.  I really don't think I will ever find someone I  have a connection like  that, just by asking girls out

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Thats how I found the love of my life man. You don't always find things your looking for while you look for them. Meaning if your looking for a hookup, you might find someone, or vice versa.

All I'm really saying is your far to young to call it quits on this kind of thing. It feels like its all over, but the fact that you had a connection with someone just proves the fact that you can connect. It doesn't mean you lost your only connection.

Your a good guy Soap, weird, but good. I've enjoyed seeing you grow up a bit over the years, and I can say without any doubt that you will find another girl who appreciates your...... unique personality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum