Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well...if I get to borrow that 360 today...I guess...

+6
1fnbighen
Same
Metalzoic
TheGM
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

...I could join for BC2, but just for a bit, maybe.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll be online.

Tater

Tater

I'll play a little, but No offense. If ya start cursing or yelling at stuff, i'm out! tongue

I'll probably mute myself, or not even get in the party if I get online. I tend to fight squadless and alone now anyways.

Tater

Tater

Is that because you rage?

Alls i know is the 2-3 times i've played with ya and you had your mic in it was ear splitting pain... I love you

2 reasons, but yes, one is because I rage.

Tater

Tater

Wait till ya get older then you'll find video games release the stress vs' create it.

Videogames tend to create stress regardless, partually because I don't like messing things up partly. They also tend to anger me, because I have nothing else to do; when I actually get to go outside on rare occasions, I generally feel a little bit better when I play, but I tend to be MUCH louder and a lot more energetic in the party than normal, so it's kind of a lose-lose. :/

Tater

Tater

No worries bob!

I cuss and yell in teh mic as well. I just try and not let it get out of hand.

When i lived alone though... WOO HOO I was like that kid on youtube playing halo. screaming in the mic at kids yelling explicits all the time. now i just try and laugh at all the dumbness that is the livers!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

THe games make me laugh. If something fucked up happens then I just laugh harder!

TheGM

TheGM

I like when people rage...makes me chuckle.

Lol, I try to keep raging to a minimum, but it never works; I start off pretty collected, but the more I try not to get mad, it's like the more the game tries to piss me off. Like somebody will throw a grenade, randomly across the map, bounces off a corner, off a teammates back, teammate runs forward, kills only me. So I'm like, "Oh well, I'll ignore it, just bullshit". Then I spawn, get knifed as I spawn, two of my pet peeves happen at once, and I'll just try to smile and say "Can't get any worse". Spawn, get sniped, medic revives me, get sniped again. Stats become pure shit for the round (what used to be a 10/1 KD is now a 2/1) and now I is when I generally start to swear and such. Then we lose, and this won't happen once, but I don't know, the same type of bullshit, then lose, happens about 5 times in a row, and whenever I win, it's because my teammates carried me, but whenever we lose, I'm doing just fine. It's like the forces of the universe try to piss me off. So, eventually, I just figure it must be my fault and leave, so the bad luck doesn't follow my team.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:THe games make me laugh. If something fucked up happens then I just laugh harder!

Something that's generally funny the first 2-3 times, generally isn't funny after the first several hundred/thousand.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O I hear ya. A few people may remeber my rage on Atacma desert when the engineer was spawn raping me. But for the most part I move on pretty quick.

Typically anymore when I play with a few SeC guys we ae always the ones raping! Hell JDM Jev and myself owned the other team last night.

Tater

Tater

The video game gods spite you fox!...

I'm a "wtf" kinda guy while playing or "you gotta be fucking kidding me" or my famous one "fuckin faggot" stuck from my highschool days of gaming! the last one is only for the tea baggers and really really realllllyyyyy bullshit kills.

Also commenting on DL's post. Imagine how the randoms on the other team feel when 4, 5, or even 6 of us run together. Rarely and I mean RARELY does the opposing team win. Just imagine what their saying as we rape them night after night.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I know it Derp. I almost hate playing conquest now because its so easy with that many of us.

Also lately my funnest moments come when I have played squad rush when its all of us. Funny times.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You know the one line of yours I like bob is your "I have a fucking bullet magnet in my backpack" line. Cracks me up everytime.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I know it Derp. I almost hate playing conquest now because its so easy with that many of us.

Also lately my funnest moments come when I have played squad rush when its all of us. Funny times.

See I actually love dominating Conquest with you guys.It seems much more fun crushing randoms for me.

Well, I have the bullet magnet, and my enemies are gayer than a jellyfish, lol. I don't know if you were there when I said something not very nice about the enemy UAV pilots using Alt Fire...I laughed at myself once I realized how disturbing it was what I said.

Tater

Tater

We honestly dominate people too easily!

I've noticed an abundance of NEW people playing the game other than us SeC members. Alot of no levels or low level guys!

3 weeks ago i couldn't get a D2.0 kill for the life of me, not cause i sucked but because everyone was a high level and knew the iconic sound.

In the last 1 week i've gone from 12 D2.0's to 18 D2.0's It's because of the influx of nubs. Just the other night when DL, terry, me and someone else were playing i noticed everyone other than us was below a lvl 25!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Mills you would like playing with Kult then. When it gets to that point I might say something like well this is boring now I feel bad for them. He always responds if they are this bad they deserve to be spawn camped! HAHA

I wouldn't spawn camp, but I like to know I have a team that can support domination.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I tend to laugh things off more than I get mad. Occasionally something makes me rage a bit though. Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well get on tonight well pull derp terry, fox in and we will dominate. Its just going to happen.

Like I said though, it's still a big maybe. Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You play BC2 still metal........

O thats right during the day..................... Mmmm Hmmmmm

Tater

Tater

It really is something to see when everyone has a spot set up kinda like a phalinx (spelling?)

Just the other night as DL and i were trying to uav/c4 parachuters on nelson bay, i noticed the perfect line our guys had formed. Which didn't allow anyone passed us.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

there have been games we have dominated so much that I've actually played recon........ yes I know right crazy shit! I got a 400 plus marksmen headshot the other day. I felt like hot shit.

You should start chopper sniping with me DRGN. It's a blast. I love watching blackhawks slowly fall with the retard gunners just sitting there going "FFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT" as it falls down and explodes because they have no idea what just happened. xD

TheGM

TheGM

Dude where did Fly man goes? BOOOOOOOOM!

To befair it is more like.

.........................................BOOM! WTF BRO!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I actually got my first chopper snipe this past weekend! It was the hind pilot on Atacama. I was pretty excited about it. M24 ammo pack, and yes mag ammo because what other perk is there usefull for the recon??? Mag ammo at least helps when I am using my M9.

Tater

Tater

Speaking of blackhawks...

You know your getting too good at a game when one person hops in the drivers seat and another guy spawns in the helicopter and they have to switch seats mid flight cause the passenger has Vehicle smoke nades. When you can pull that kinda stuff off fluidly then your getting too good at the game!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Mag ammo at least helps when I am using my M9.

The M9 is one of the very few guns in the game that doesn't get a 1 less bullet to kill bonus with mag ammo DL.

Lol, pretty much. If you're the pilot, you just suddenly die, there's no warning or anything. xD The gunners are just going "...." I always what runs through their mind when they die, then see me standing there with a shotgun. I never teabag or anything, but still.

Also, I would recommend against using the M9 if you're running magnum ammo. I would use the Grach, Rex, or M93. If you don't have magnum ammo, I'd use the M9 or 1911

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Are you fucking kidding me Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALl this time and I'm just an ignorant Bahstad!!!!! O well fuck it. I feel cool using it anyway!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So everyone knew this but me! Well fuck! O well I'm not a big recon user because I have never been very good with them. If I do roll recon its for the motion mines and I use the Saiga or USAS.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Fuck it. Tonight I am going recon, M95, 12x, Mag ammo, M9. Why???? Because I'm a abad motha!

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:So everyone knew this but me! Well fuck! O well I'm not a big recon user because I have never been very good with them. If I do roll recon its for the motion mines and I use the Saiga or USAS.

I sometimes end up using the M9 with magnum when I switch and forget. It only seems to help at some ranges, but that may be placebo. The M9 is just mediocre in every way; it's just not good or bad. It's dependable for what it does, but it doesn't excel at anything. I would also have to say it's the worst pistol for protecting yourself from somebody going for a melee kill.

Also, what's wrong with being a BA Recon....? If you've played with me, you've seen I'm still not completely useless. Even with my mediocre playing abilities, I can hold back 3-4 people on my own sometimes, or infuriate the other team into forgetting about the objective, and trying to chase me down (which usually leads to them dying....alot)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm just used to it so I use it with every class. I don;t use handguns much. Typically I have it out when I am shooting long range because I have the Saiga equiped with buck and I am going for pistol head shots./

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

There's nothing wrong with YOU being recon, or Storm being recon...... But DL well I am a sucky recon with BA's I don't have the feel for them so I just don't use them. I excel in other ways.

I tend to rely on my handgun, because of the nature of the weapons I use, lol. I swear I'm the only person that thinks that the 1911 is a piece of garbage though. I think it's because I use my pistol as a primary weapon sometimes, that I don't like the 1911's limited capacity and weird sights/recoil.

Same

Same

I hope you get it fixed I wanna play with yoiu again.

Like I said, it's still a big maybe, depending on my mood. Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Give me your insights on the handguns fox. I am interested as I have never given them much thought or really a lot of use.

Welll, this is just my 2 cents; I'm not like...awesome or anything, but I guess I probably have more experience, overall with them, then most people here.

M9: Good all-round pistol. Medium RoF, medium damage, low recoil, easy to control, nice iron sights, medium capacity. Good when you don't have magnum ammo; if possible, always aim your targets head, unless they are moving too fast or you don't have time to. Probably is the worst pistol for defending yourself from somebody charging you for dogtags though.

M1911: Decent pistol, medium, but bizarre recoil, ugly, flat irons (some people like them though), second lowest capacity, medium-low RoF. Good for most 1v1 fights between somebody else with a pistol, but that's it really. It usually takes a whole magazine to get a kill, though you can sometimes get two kills with one. Like the M9, not to great for stopping melee attackers, but a little better. Good with/without magnum ammo.

Grach: Good for multiple enemies, relatively weak per round, nice irons, high RoF (for BC2 anyways), low recoil, high capacity. It's only decent for putting down knife users. The best trick to use the Grach, is to simply shoot somebody as fast as the game will allow you to, until you see them fall over. IMO, the best overall pistol in the game when you use Magnum Ammo. It's a little too weak to use without magnum ammo, but doable.

REX: Small capacity, strange irons, medium recoil, high power. This is handgun means business, but it sucks ass without magnum ammo. With magnum ammo, however, it will tear people apart. It's better to use this pistol if you like to take more time to aim; it only takes one headshot with MA at close range to drop somebody, so it's good for stopping people from knifing you if you stay calm.

M93R: High capacity, VERY high RoF, burst-fire, good irons, very low power, high recoil. Despite what people think, you ACTUALLY CAN use this pistol at a medium range, if you control yourself, but it isn't wise to do so unless they aren't looking at you, and if they are, they better have been previously injured badly. It's best suited for killing somebody going for dogtags, but that's about it. I carry it at all times if there is a team of SeCers against me. Just hipfire at close range; use your ENTIRE magazine on them (unless there is somebody else, but stiill, even then). That's about all it really exceeds at, is a CQC self-defense weapon, but it's really good at it. If you try to run around, and use it like the other pistols, you will die a lot, because it just can't handle anything past close-medium range.

That's about all I have to say for them as a whole; if you have any extra questions, just ask them individually. Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice job! One reason I typically use the M9 is I like the irons the best out of all the guns. Release I used the 1911 because the thing used to b beastly.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I tend to rely on my handgun, because of the nature of the weapons I use, lol. I swear I'm the only person that thinks that the 1911 is a piece of garbage though. I think it's because I use my pistol as a primary weapon sometimes, that I don't like the 1911's limited capacity and weird sights/recoil.

u spray? i use the m1911 as a second primary. its like a marksmen rifle really, almost like haveing two garands, ervy other pistol gives me shody hit detection. sights? really?
how can you go wrong with those sights? its a single line oer the guy you have to kill.

Yeah, I like the M9 when I have no MA, because it's very accurate, and it's nice irons/low recoil make it easy to shoot people in the face from a long ways away. I just don't like how it fails to protect me a close range, so I usually have to no-scope them with my BA rifle, or die 90% of the time. It feels like a very beginner-like handgun (not a bad thing, I just mean, it's very well rounded)

The M1911 has terrible sights (they're blocky, and hard to see, not to mention the gun kicks stupidly, it's almost like it doesn't have enough recoil, but it has too much...it's just...weird), and it's capacity prevents you from killing multiple attackers that are rushing you. If you have watched my videos, you would know that I take accuracy over spraying, but the 1911 can only drop 2 people per clip at VERY most on average. It's awful, really. If somebody is looking at you, you can't slow down to make your shots all count, especially at close range because they WILL kill you.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea though typically if I am using the pistol its because I have the shotty with buckshot and that will protect me close range. Otherwise its M9 for the headshot win!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum