Apparently I'm not half bad at BF4

+2
Ante
HydrasBreath ♜
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/385246901509695040/352068516/

Just had some really great rounds with Ante. This was my best round. I got MVP and everything.

I never thought I would see the day that I'd get MVP on a 64 man PC match.

Feels good man Cool

/brag topic

I wish I could play god damnt

Ante

Ante

sym i wish you were there too man. i know i'm jinxing myself but i'm loving the beta. no doubt there's some glitchy stuff, but the game is just clicking with me in a way BF3 didn't.

I liked it alot in the hour or so I played it

Never really got into a groove though, as I only played for an hour or so before it stopped working for me.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:sym i wish you were there too man. i know i'm jinxing myself but i'm loving the beta. no doubt there's some glitchy stuff, but the game is just clicking with me in a way BF3 didn't.
Yeah same. BF3 was good but it never really clicked with me either. There was always this feeling of slight frustration no matter how well I was doing.

This just feels fun.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been lucky to break even ,camping snipers, and people camping roofs with elevators with the c4 and people insta killing me even though I shoot them first lol

Ante

Ante

The AK12 seems to be buggy in that it doesn't always let you know when you're being shot by it. I think there was a similar bug with the ak 74 in BF3 at one point. Makes it seem like you're getting oneshot by it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I hate you all.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Drop your Origin usernames people.

Don't worry Epyk, we all love you. We'll take pictures and videos for you.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hate them too Epyk

We can be in pain together

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn so you actually bought the deluxe edition and they never even tied the game to your account? Reminds me to never get anything from them directly,just other sites that give the code

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ars Diaboli wrote:Drop your Origin usernames people.

Don't worry Epyk, we all love you. We'll take pictures and videos for you.
HydrasBreath

Duck

Duck

im gettin like 15 fps on everything very low ;(

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Duck wrote:im gettin like 15 fps on everything very low ;(
Did you download the beta drivers for your video card?

Duck

Duck

yeah, and it made it worse lol. I went to 0 fps and the game would kick me automatically.

Doesn't help that radeon doesn't like to acknowledge the existence of my card. This dual graphics bull shit is really annoying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum