Metalzoic
Keyser Söze
The Adli Corporation
StormEye
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/387515378619742528/345300310/

I think something clicked with this weapon. Though, I doubt I can use it better than AR, PDW or Carbine in a straight up fight, but I at least now know I can use this in most situations.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its very satisfying to use as a suppressive weapon. i unloaded 4 or 5 mags worth of rounds into a doorway that enemies were near, so much suppression Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Tap fire that shit and it becomes a laser.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Tap fire that shit and it becomes a laser.
This. I prefer the lmg's over all others.
I can kill you from about twice as far away as I can in BF3. Especially the default lmg.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Both of the LMGs are very usable at pretty well any range.

Its nice to play support without having to be tethered to the ground.

Ante

Ante

The LMGs seem to be bringing back something we should all be familiar with... the BC2 tap fire. It turns both the Ultimax and T88 into death rays.

Support seems fine to me

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Ante wrote:The LMGs seem to be bringing back something we should all be familiar with... the BC2 tap fire. It turns both the Ultimax and T88 into death rays.

No PKM.

Yet.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

MH wrote:
Ante wrote:The LMGs seem to be bringing back something we should all be familiar with... the BC2 tap fire. It turns both the Ultimax and T88 into death rays.

No PKM.

Yet.
Well, the PKP is actually an upgrade from the GPMG PKM so we'll likely not be getting the PKM back.

Ante

Ante

PKM was my baby in BC2. the pecheneg just isn't the same Sad

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

P'CHENG!

thats the only thing i remember about the Pecheneg. dont even remember what it looks like.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

The Adli Corporation wrote:P'CHENG!

thats the only thing i remember about the Pecheneg. dont even remember what it looks like.
It's the angular one that has a skeleton.

It was also my favorite BF3 weapon for a long time.

StormEye

StormEye

Original PKM from BF2 is something not many players these days have experienced. Thats the original death ray.

StormEye wrote:Original PKM from BF2 is something not many players these days have experienced. Thats the original death ray.
Indeed

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

StormEye wrote:Original PKM from BF2 is something not many players these days have experienced. Thats the original death ray.
Meanwhile, I was stealing RPKs from the MEC.

PKM was good, but RPK was worth stealing, like the Krylov.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That and the G36E, the PKM's nickname back in BF2 being the "People Killing Machine" was well deserved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum